We are traveling from the U.S. to France to ski. Due to luggage restrictions we cannot check our ski boots and helmets on our flight over so we want to ship them and have them be there when we arrive. However, we are renting an apartment and there will be no one available to receive the package. Is there a way to ship overseas to a general post where we can then go and pick them up. Seems like people who travel extensively would have mail forwarded to them to somewhere... Any ideas would be appreciated!
Shipping to a destination in Europe without a specific address
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 2 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 3 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 4 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 5 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 6 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 7 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 8 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 9 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 10 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 11 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 12 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 13 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 14 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 15 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 19 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 20 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 21 Rentalcars.com: anyone use this broker for car rental in France?
- 22 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 23 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 24 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 25 Help with trip to St Petersburg