Hi, my son has been study abroad in Spain and wants to backpack his last few weeks in Europe, we are trying to figure out how to get his la rge suitcase back to the States. any suggestions? We don't really want to store at airport because he will be starting in Rome and ending up in Prague before he flies home.
shipping large suitcase back to US from Spain or Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 2 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 3 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 6 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 7 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 8 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 9 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 10 Raining in rome
- 11 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 12 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 13 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 14 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 15 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 16 İstanbul Travel guide
- 17 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 18 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 19 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 20 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 21 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 22 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 23 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 24 Italian Lakes
- 25 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list