My family and I are trying to sort out a travel plan for approx 10 days in Spain/Portugal. We will be leaving Seville in mid-Oct and have 9 travel days before needing to end up at Lisbon for our flights home (10th day).
We were thinking Porto & Lisbon as the main two destinations. We have the option of going from Seville to Lisbon (stay a few days), then head to Porto (a few more days) and then back to Lisbon to get ready for the flights home. The other option is to travel from Seville to ?Evora to break up the journey. Then head to Porto before heading back to Lisbon. We need to break up the journey as the trip direct from Seville to Porto is just too long.
So the question is whether Evora is a good half-way point (b/n Seville and Porto) or is there a better option?
Seville to Porto - What is a good 1/2 way point for 1-night stay?
- 1 Trenitalia
- 2 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 3 Connection in Newark EWR
- 4 Charles de Gaulle to Paris Bercy train station and Sim card
- 5 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 6 What is the best food in France?
- 7 Bruges B&Bs
- 8 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 9 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 10 Ferry from Spain to Morocco.
- 11 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Beauty Products in France?!
- 14 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 15 portugal
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 Which tour company would be best?
- 18 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 22 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 23 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 24 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 25 San Remo Italy to Paris