My family and I are trying to sort out a travel plan for approx 10 days in Spain/Portugal. We will be leaving Seville in mid-Oct and have 9 travel days before needing to end up at Lisbon for our flights home (10th day).
We were thinking Porto & Lisbon as the main two destinations. We have the option of going from Seville to Lisbon (stay a few days), then head to Porto (a few more days) and then back to Lisbon to get ready for the flights home. The other option is to travel from Seville to ?Evora to break up the journey. Then head to Porto before heading back to Lisbon. We need to break up the journey as the trip direct from Seville to Porto is just too long.
So the question is whether Evora is a good half-way point (b/n Seville and Porto) or is there a better option?
Seville to Porto - What is a good 1/2 way point for 1-night stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 2 Satnav maps update
- 3 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 4 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 5 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 6 Is this realistic... advice?
- 7 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 8 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 9 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 10 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 rail pass
- 13 France to Italy advice needed please
- 14 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 15 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 16 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 17 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 18 Spanish Music
- 19 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 20 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 21 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 22 3 days Vienna. Is Melk Worth it?
- 23 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 24 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip