My family and I are trying to sort out a travel plan for approx 10 days in Spain/Portugal. We will be leaving Seville in mid-Oct and have 9 travel days before needing to end up at Lisbon for our flights home (10th day).
We were thinking Porto & Lisbon as the main two destinations. We have the option of going from Seville to Lisbon (stay a few days), then head to Porto (a few more days) and then back to Lisbon to get ready for the flights home. The other option is to travel from Seville to ?Evora to break up the journey. Then head to Porto before heading back to Lisbon. We need to break up the journey as the trip direct from Seville to Porto is just too long.
So the question is whether Evora is a good half-way point (b/n Seville and Porto) or is there a better option?
Seville to Porto - What is a good 1/2 way point for 1-night stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 2 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 3 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 4 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 5 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 6 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 10 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 11 Which european city?
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 14 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 15 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 16 Scotland November 2015
- 17 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 18 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 19 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 23 Italy Countryside
- 24 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 25 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)