My family and I are trying to sort out a travel plan for approx 10 days in Spain/Portugal. We will be leaving Seville in mid-Oct and have 9 travel days before needing to end up at Lisbon for our flights home (10th day).
We were thinking Porto & Lisbon as the main two destinations. We have the option of going from Seville to Lisbon (stay a few days), then head to Porto (a few more days) and then back to Lisbon to get ready for the flights home. The other option is to travel from Seville to ?Evora to break up the journey. Then head to Porto before heading back to Lisbon. We need to break up the journey as the trip direct from Seville to Porto is just too long.
So the question is whether Evora is a good half-way point (b/n Seville and Porto) or is there a better option?
Seville to Porto - What is a good 1/2 way point for 1-night stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 2 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 3 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 4 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 5 How do you find French food?
- 6 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 7 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 8 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 9 airport hold baggage
- 10 7 Nights in Paris
- 11 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 12 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 13 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 14 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 15 Monet in Normandy
- 16 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 17 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 18 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 19 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 20 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 21 Gargano Promontory
- 22 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 23 Santorini
- 24 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 25 SmartPhone Europe to USA