My family and I are trying to sort out a travel plan for approx 10 days in Spain/Portugal. We will be leaving Seville in mid-Oct and have 9 travel days before needing to end up at Lisbon for our flights home (10th day).
We were thinking Porto & Lisbon as the main two destinations. We have the option of going from Seville to Lisbon (stay a few days), then head to Porto (a few more days) and then back to Lisbon to get ready for the flights home. The other option is to travel from Seville to ?Evora to break up the journey. Then head to Porto before heading back to Lisbon. We need to break up the journey as the trip direct from Seville to Porto is just too long.
So the question is whether Evora is a good half-way point (b/n Seville and Porto) or is there a better option?
Seville to Porto - What is a good 1/2 way point for 1-night stay?
- 1 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 2 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 3 Travel by train or bus
- 4 Medieval Tallinn
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 10 Advises for trip to Russia
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 14 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 15 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 16 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 17 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 24 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris