My family and I are trying to sort out a travel plan for approx 10 days in Spain/Portugal. We will be leaving Seville in mid-Oct and have 9 travel days before needing to end up at Lisbon for our flights home (10th day).
We were thinking Porto & Lisbon as the main two destinations. We have the option of going from Seville to Lisbon (stay a few days), then head to Porto (a few more days) and then back to Lisbon to get ready for the flights home. The other option is to travel from Seville to ?Evora to break up the journey. Then head to Porto before heading back to Lisbon. We need to break up the journey as the trip direct from Seville to Porto is just too long.
So the question is whether Evora is a good half-way point (b/n Seville and Porto) or is there a better option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina Express mid-March
- 2 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 3 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 4 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 5 Ireland hotel questions
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 8 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 9 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 10 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 11 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 12 Revised itinerary for italy
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 where to stay in London?
- 18 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 19 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 20 Flamenco in October
- 21 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 22 4 days itinerary for France
- 23 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 A Month stay in Southern France
Seville to Porto - What is a good 1/2 way point for 1-night stay?