My family and I are trying to sort out a travel plan for approx 10 days in Spain/Portugal. We will be leaving Seville in mid-Oct and have 9 travel days before needing to end up at Lisbon for our flights home (10th day).
We were thinking Porto & Lisbon as the main two destinations. We have the option of going from Seville to Lisbon (stay a few days), then head to Porto (a few more days) and then back to Lisbon to get ready for the flights home. The other option is to travel from Seville to ?Evora to break up the journey. Then head to Porto before heading back to Lisbon. We need to break up the journey as the trip direct from Seville to Porto is just too long.
So the question is whether Evora is a good half-way point (b/n Seville and Porto) or is there a better option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 4 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 5 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 6 Italy - best two central locations
- 7 Vet my itinerary
- 8 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 9 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 10 Paris - Rome
- 11 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 12 Planning a trip to Turkey
- 13 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 14 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 15 Antiques shopping Rome
- 16 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 17 8 days in switzerland
- 18 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 19 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 20 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 21 12 Days in Italy
- 22 Health insurance coverage
- 23 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 24 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 25 A week in Greece, single woman alone
Seville to Porto - What is a good 1/2 way point for 1-night stay?