My family and I are trying to sort out a travel plan for approx 10 days in Spain/Portugal. We will be leaving Seville in mid-Oct and have 9 travel days before needing to end up at Lisbon for our flights home (10th day).
We were thinking Porto & Lisbon as the main two destinations. We have the option of going from Seville to Lisbon (stay a few days), then head to Porto (a few more days) and then back to Lisbon to get ready for the flights home. The other option is to travel from Seville to ?Evora to break up the journey. Then head to Porto before heading back to Lisbon. We need to break up the journey as the trip direct from Seville to Porto is just too long.
So the question is whether Evora is a good half-way point (b/n Seville and Porto) or is there a better option?
Seville to Porto - What is a good 1/2 way point for 1-night stay?
- 1 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 2 Germany and Italy
- 3 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 4 day trips from Stuttgart
- 5 Hotels in Sorrento
- 6 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 9 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 12 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 13 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 14 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 18 Limo companies in Madrid?
- 19 Limo service from Madrid Barajas Airport
- 20 What is the best food in France?
- 21 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 22 Best area for wine and which one?
- 23 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 24 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 25 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera