My family and I are trying to sort out a travel plan for approx 10 days in Spain/Portugal. We will be leaving Seville in mid-Oct and have 9 travel days before needing to end up at Lisbon for our flights home (10th day).
We were thinking Porto & Lisbon as the main two destinations. We have the option of going from Seville to Lisbon (stay a few days), then head to Porto (a few more days) and then back to Lisbon to get ready for the flights home. The other option is to travel from Seville to ?Evora to break up the journey. Then head to Porto before heading back to Lisbon. We need to break up the journey as the trip direct from Seville to Porto is just too long.
So the question is whether Evora is a good half-way point (b/n Seville and Porto) or is there a better option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 4 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 5 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 6 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 7 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 8 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 9 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 15 3 days solo in London
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 18 Help on ancient history route
- 19 Chania
- 20 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 21 Now to Madrid
- 22 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 23 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 24 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
Seville to Porto - What is a good 1/2 way point for 1-night stay?