My family and I are trying to sort out a travel plan for approx 10 days in Spain/Portugal. We will be leaving Seville in mid-Oct and have 9 travel days before needing to end up at Lisbon for our flights home (10th day).
We were thinking Porto & Lisbon as the main two destinations. We have the option of going from Seville to Lisbon (stay a few days), then head to Porto (a few more days) and then back to Lisbon to get ready for the flights home. The other option is to travel from Seville to ?Evora to break up the journey. Then head to Porto before heading back to Lisbon. We need to break up the journey as the trip direct from Seville to Porto is just too long.
So the question is whether Evora is a good half-way point (b/n Seville and Porto) or is there a better option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 2 TIM in FCO - update
- 3 Visa Query
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Visit to Sardinia
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Legal documents assistants
- 10 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 11 ATM help
- 12 ATM
- 13 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 14 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 15 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Montserrat Express
- 18 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 21 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 International drivers permit
Seville to Porto - What is a good 1/2 way point for 1-night stay?