My family and I are trying to sort out a travel plan for approx 10 days in Spain/Portugal. We will be leaving Seville in mid-Oct and have 9 travel days before needing to end up at Lisbon for our flights home (10th day).
We were thinking Porto & Lisbon as the main two destinations. We have the option of going from Seville to Lisbon (stay a few days), then head to Porto (a few more days) and then back to Lisbon to get ready for the flights home. The other option is to travel from Seville to ?Evora to break up the journey. Then head to Porto before heading back to Lisbon. We need to break up the journey as the trip direct from Seville to Porto is just too long.
So the question is whether Evora is a good half-way point (b/n Seville and Porto) or is there a better option?
Seville to Porto - What is a good 1/2 way point for 1-night stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 2 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 3 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 4 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 5 Voltage in UK and France
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Barcelona free tours??
- 8 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 11 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 12 Tour ends in Rome
- 13 Pisa or Siena?
- 14 Italy tours
- 15 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 16 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 17 Giverny in early October?
- 18 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 22 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 23 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 24 London GTG late September?
- 25 train in Spain