We (two adults and two children - 10 and 13 years old) will be visiting London for a week in the middle of July, and we're thinking of taking a day trip to the seaside somewhere. My wife has suggested Brighton. We love to walk along the ocean, walk out on fishing piers and people watch, but need to entertain the kids a bit too. Maybe some local "main street" shopping, tourist attractions, etc. Interesting scenery en route would be nice. We need to be within a couple hours of London, since this is just a day trip.
I would really appreciate anyone's suggestions on where we might go, or if you think it isn't worth it, that's an option too! We only have 6 days in London, and I'm sure there's enough to see to fill many more days than that!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kechua HP PRINTER : Te^ch SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 HP 24*7
- 2 kontact: Tec^h SUPP0RT MS OUTLOOk/365 CONTACT 1/800≈681≈7208 microsoft
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 Help me make this possible!
- 5 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 6 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 7 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 8 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 9 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 11 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 12 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 19 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 20 Paris and Normandy
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 23 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 24 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 25 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris