My husband and I are very excited to be taking our first trip to Scandinavia this summer. We fly into Copenhagen, arriving the morning of 6/20, and have until 6/27 to enjoy a taste of the region.
I've been doing some research, but, frankly, my head is spinning a bit from all the options. I'm hoping some of you savvy travelers who've spent time in this region might be able to make a suggestion or two.
We'll definitely be doing the Nutshell (preferably over 2 days), would like to see Stockholm, Viking ships, a stave church, and are generally interested in history/culture/outdoors over art/food. I'd like to travel by train as much as possible, but am having trouble figuring that out. (no night train from Copenhagen to Stockholm 6/21 or 6/22, the night train from Stockholm to Oslo has 4 changes?, etc.)
Many, many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 아시안카지노
- 2 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 5 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 6 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 7 GPS vs Google Maps
- 8 Brussels Airport
- 9 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 10 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 13 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 14 help with 21 days-croatia
- 15 Shopping in Paris
- 16 kisctavelly
- 17 Best Skin Care Tips>>>> http://buywrinklereduceronline.com/eye-complex-rx/
- 18 London Paris
- 19 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 20 14 days in Greece
- 21 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 22 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 23 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 24 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 25 Vienna - Site seeing help