i would like to know what to do in case of emergency and i can't seem to find any information online regarding evacuation plan/emergency plans for Santorini island.
It just that with the recent Japan quake, i think the earth is more vulnerable and thus i would like to be more prepared for my greece trip.
Of course i'm not cursing greece but just wanted to be prepared.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 which michelin maps needed?
- 2 Quick Ireland Visit
- 3 Cars in France
- 4 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 5 ID check request from a hotel????
- 6 Scotland in 8 days
- 7 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 8 4 special meals, 2 GTGs, Benedict Cumberbatch and a Tattoo
- 9 NYE Paris
- 10 Weekend in Paris in October
- 11 Texting in France
- 12 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 13 Bahn sales
- 14 Day trip: Bamberg to the Czech Republic
- 15 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 16 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 17 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 18 Thinking of moving to Austria
- 19 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 20 Boutiques in Bristol
- 21 Still another Normandy question
- 22 Ostia Antica or Borghese Gallery?
- 23 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 24 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 25 Paris accomodation