i would like to know what to do in case of emergency and i can't seem to find any information online regarding evacuation plan/emergency plans for Santorini island.
It just that with the recent Japan quake, i think the earth is more vulnerable and thus i would like to be more prepared for my greece trip.
Of course i'm not cursing greece but just wanted to be prepared.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 2 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 3 Studying art in English in venice
- 4 Berlin to ?
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 7 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 8 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 9 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 12 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 13 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 17 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 18 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 19 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 20 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 21 Trogir or Split
- 22 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 23 Scotland
- 24 Hotels in Turin
- 25 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?