i would like to know what to do in case of emergency and i can't seem to find any information online regarding evacuation plan/emergency plans for Santorini island.
It just that with the recent Japan quake, i think the earth is more vulnerable and thus i would like to be more prepared for my greece trip.
Of course i'm not cursing greece but just wanted to be prepared.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 nights in Europe
- 2 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 3 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 4 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 5 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 6 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 7 What type of visa is right for me?
- 8 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 9 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 10 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 11 http://www.supplementoffers.org/white-light-smile/
- 12 Munich
- 13 First time in France
- 14 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 15 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 18 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 19 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 4 days in switzerland
- 22 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 23 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 24 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 25 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw