i would like to know what to do in case of emergency and i can't seem to find any information online regarding evacuation plan/emergency plans for Santorini island.
It just that with the recent Japan quake, i think the earth is more vulnerable and thus i would like to be more prepared for my greece trip.
Of course i'm not cursing greece but just wanted to be prepared.
Safety in Santorini: Volcano Emergency Evacuation Plan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 4 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 5 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 6 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 7 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 8 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 9 Italy dolomites
- 10 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 11 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 12 Scuol, Switzerland
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 16 5 Observations About Paris
- 17 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 18 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 21 Switzerland help...?
- 22 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 23 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 24 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 25 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions