i would like to know what to do in case of emergency and i can't seem to find any information online regarding evacuation plan/emergency plans for Santorini island.
It just that with the recent Japan quake, i think the earth is more vulnerable and thus i would like to be more prepared for my greece trip.
Of course i'm not cursing greece but just wanted to be prepared.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me make this possible!
- 2 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 3 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 4 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 5 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 6 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 7 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 8 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 9 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 10 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 London is it worth it?
- 16 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 17 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 18 Paris and Normandy
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 21 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 22 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 23 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 24 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 25 Car Rental