i would like to know what to do in case of emergency and i can't seem to find any information online regarding evacuation plan/emergency plans for Santorini island.
It just that with the recent Japan quake, i think the earth is more vulnerable and thus i would like to be more prepared for my greece trip.
Of course i'm not cursing greece but just wanted to be prepared.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 2 Germany in December Trip Report
- 3 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 4 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 5 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 6 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 7 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 8 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 9 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 10 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 11 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 12 Planning a European Trip
- 13 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 14 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 17 Italy for Christmas Week
- 18 train or plane
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments