We are planning a 14 day trip to the UK. We are a family of 4, with a couple of kids(10 & 12). My wife and I have traveled abroad a bit, but our kids haven't.
Initially we wanted to do this:
Fly into London
Go to Paris
Paris to Edinburgh
Edinburgh to Inverness
Inverness to Glasgow
Glasgow to Belfast
Belfast to Dublin
Dublin to Blackpool
Blackpool to Bath
Bath to London
Thought about it and decided to drop France, then also Ireland & N. Ireland. We then adapted the trip idea to this rough draft:
Arrive in London, London to York (1 night)
York to Edinburgh x3
Edinburgh to Inverness x2
Inverness to Keswick x2
Keswick to Bath x2
Our goals are to see
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio,
Dover Castle underground tunnels
St. Paul’s, Greenwich
Tower of London
Is this doable or should i stick with a 3-4-3-4 type schedule. 3 in the greater York area. 4 around Edinburgh. 3 in Bath or The Lake District. 4 back in London's area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 임팩트바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Whathello Paris
- 3 Crete Holiday
- 4 Rome to Venice
- 5 Bordeaux to Nice
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 8 Athens Help
- 9 November in Rome
- 10 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 11 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 12 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 17 Christmas markets
- 18 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 19 PARIS
- 20 Germany or Sweden
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 23 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 24 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 25 Germany vs Sweden nightlife