Trying to decide best plan for a four night stay to include tours of the D-day beaches, Mont St. Michel & Giverny. Thought Rouen might be good...but wondering, do we train from DeGaulle to Rouen and rent car? Do we travel by train to all interested areas? Should we be looking for tours that pick us up in Rouen or a short distance from there? Thank you fellow fodorites in advance for your much appreciated assistance.
Rouen as a base for Normandy & Mont St. Michel tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 2 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 3 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 4 London 2nd time around
- 5 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 6 Edinburgh - outings?
- 7 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 8 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 9 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 10 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 11 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 12 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 13 What to wear
- 14 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 15 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 16 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 17 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Istanbul Itinerary
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY