Trying to decide best plan for a four night stay to include tours of the D-day beaches, Mont St. Michel & Giverny. Thought Rouen might be good...but wondering, do we train from DeGaulle to Rouen and rent car? Do we travel by train to all interested areas? Should we be looking for tours that pick us up in Rouen or a short distance from there? Thank you fellow fodorites in advance for your much appreciated assistance.
Rouen as a base for Normandy & Mont St. Michel tours
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Apartments in Rome
- 5 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 6 Prague - must see
- 7 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 8 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 11 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 12 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 14 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 17 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 20 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 23 rent car / Munich
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris