Trying to decide best plan for a four night stay to include tours of the D-day beaches, Mont St. Michel & Giverny. Thought Rouen might be good...but wondering, do we train from DeGaulle to Rouen and rent car? Do we travel by train to all interested areas? Should we be looking for tours that pick us up in Rouen or a short distance from there? Thank you fellow fodorites in advance for your much appreciated assistance.
Rouen as a base for Normandy & Mont St. Michel tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 2 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 3 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 4 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 5 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 6 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 7 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 8 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 9 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 10 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 11 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 12 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 13 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 14 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 16 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 17 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 Trip to Pyrenees
- 20 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 21 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 22 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 23 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 24 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 25 Vacation Pictures