Trying to decide best plan for a four night stay to include tours of the D-day beaches, Mont St. Michel & Giverny. Thought Rouen might be good...but wondering, do we train from DeGaulle to Rouen and rent car? Do we travel by train to all interested areas? Should we be looking for tours that pick us up in Rouen or a short distance from there? Thank you fellow fodorites in advance for your much appreciated assistance.
Rouen as a base for Normandy & Mont St. Michel tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 2 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 5 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 6 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 7 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 8 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 13 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 14 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 15 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 16 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 17 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 Italy
- 20 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 22 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 23 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 24 Positano, Italy
- 25 Nice Video about Poland