Trying to decide best plan for a four night stay to include tours of the D-day beaches, Mont St. Michel & Giverny. Thought Rouen might be good...but wondering, do we train from DeGaulle to Rouen and rent car? Do we travel by train to all interested areas? Should we be looking for tours that pick us up in Rouen or a short distance from there? Thank you fellow fodorites in advance for your much appreciated assistance.
Rouen as a base for Normandy & Mont St. Michel tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 2 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 3 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 4 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 5 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 6 Help with Lucerne in April
- 7 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 8 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 9 Car rental at Athens airport
- 10 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 11 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 12 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 13 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 14 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 15 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 16 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 17 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 18 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 19 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 20 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 21 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 22 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 23 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 24 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 25 Sea side in Italy