We will be in Rome for three days in May. I love Rome and had planned an itinerary to show my husband some of my favorite places. Having injured my leg in a ski accident, none of what I had planned will be feasible. I can walk but not very far and not very fast. Any ideas on interesting things to do in light of this injury? We will be staying in the Prati. Grazie.
Rome sights with limited mobility
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 2 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 3 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 7 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 8 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 11 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 12 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 17 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Apartments in Rome
- 20 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 21 A full week in The Netherlands
- 22 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??