We will be in Rome for three days in May. I love Rome and had planned an itinerary to show my husband some of my favorite places. Having injured my leg in a ski accident, none of what I had planned will be feasible. I can walk but not very far and not very fast. Any ideas on interesting things to do in light of this injury? We will be staying in the Prati. Grazie.
Rome sights with limited mobility
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Banning Fodors
- 2 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 3 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 4 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 5 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 6 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 7 Eiffel tower tickets
- 8 Rome---August and September
- 9 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 10 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 11 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 12 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 13 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 14 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 4-6 weeks
- 17 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 18 France, Italy and Greec
- 19 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 20 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 21 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 22 South of France November Trip Report
- 23 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 24 Clearsky Holidays
- 25 Zurich to Basel transfer