We will be in Rome for three days in May. I love Rome and had planned an itinerary to show my husband some of my favorite places. Having injured my leg in a ski accident, none of what I had planned will be feasible. I can walk but not very far and not very fast. Any ideas on interesting things to do in light of this injury? We will be staying in the Prati. Grazie.
Rome sights with limited mobility
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 3 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 6 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 7 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 Sicily Suggetions
- 10 He said , she said
- 11 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 12 car rental companies Italy
- 13 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 16 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 17 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 18 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 19 quiet hotel
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Venice hotel selection
- 23 May trip to the islands
- 24 Where to stay in Rome
- 25 7 days in Greece