considering a 3 day stay in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October
will restaurants and stores still be open at this time of year?
many thanks for your feedback and counsel!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 2 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 3 Ireland
- 4 Killarney
- 5 Italian car factory tours
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 10 Prague itinerary advice
- 11 Self drive tour companies
- 12 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 13 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 14 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 15 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 16 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 17 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 18 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 19 10 day Italy
- 20 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 21 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 22 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Planning a European Trip
- 25 France, UK and Ireland