Most of the time we will probably eat dinner in pubs or small restaurants wearing whatever we've worn during the day, but for a birthday celebration we are going to Castle Murray House on St. John's point in Donegal, and when in the southwest, Packies and Wild Garlic. We only have so much room in our small bags for our casual clothing and hiking boots but want to make sure we are dressed properly for these evenings (well, actually, every evening). So, what is appropriate attire for vacationers at dinner?
Restaurant attire in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 3 Back home problems with sim card
- 4 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 5 Pronunciation
- 6 How do you find French food?
- 7 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 8 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 9 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 GPS in Tuscany
- 12 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 italy
- 15 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 16 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 17 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 20 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 21 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 22 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 25 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets