Will be traveling to England next month and need opinion on car insurance there...my credit card (Citibank Diamond Preferred Rewards) offers collision and thieft if I secure/pay with their card (which I will). My (State Farm) car insurance does not cover me out of the US. Does the CC thing work or is it a gimmick?? They also say liability coverage is included in the cost of the car rental. Should I just purchase the coverage from the rental (Hertz) car company.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 2 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 3 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 4 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 7 Central Europe itinerary
- 8 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 9 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 10 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 11 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 12 at what point should one get health insurance
- 13 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 14 Lucerne Switzerland
- 15 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 16 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 17 Europe in December for 10 days
- 18 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 19 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 20 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 21 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 22 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 23 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 24 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years