As an offshoot to another question I have on here.... Since you are seasoned travelers with unique experiences...
What have been your most memorable experiences in the various regions of France? What has made a particular region stand out to you? Whether in the big city, the beaches of the south, the mountains, the countryside, a particular interaction, winery, food item, restaurant, day trip?
For me, we were in Paris. We walked down a side street that had zero tourists and went to a cafe, had a lovely omelet and coffee. But the husband/wife owners were just some of the nicest people we have ever met. So earnest. Our conversation was just head nods and smiles, but the best conversation ever. Just additional clarity that even though our home and Paris have so many differences, it is a small world and we are all more similar than we think.
Looking to see more of the lovely country next, what experiences have defined France for you?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jhol ☎ EPSON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 EPSON PRINTER
- 2 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 3 Iceland trip report!
- 4 London 6 day itinerary
- 5 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 6 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 7 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 8 3 nights in Madrid
- 9 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 10 alcazar question and seville advice
- 11 Bernese Oberland
- 12 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 13 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 14 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 15 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 16 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 17 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 18 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 19 Threat Level in UK
- 20 ATM
- 21 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 22 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 23 Living in Paris......for a week
- 24 ATM help
- 25 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please