As an offshoot to another question I have on here.... Since you are seasoned travelers with unique experiences...
What have been your most memorable experiences in the various regions of France? What has made a particular region stand out to you? Whether in the big city, the beaches of the south, the mountains, the countryside, a particular interaction, winery, food item, restaurant, day trip?
For me, we were in Paris. We walked down a side street that had zero tourists and went to a cafe, had a lovely omelet and coffee. But the husband/wife owners were just some of the nicest people we have ever met. So earnest. Our conversation was just head nods and smiles, but the best conversation ever. Just additional clarity that even though our home and Paris have so many differences, it is a small world and we are all more similar than we think.
Looking to see more of the lovely country next, what experiences have defined France for you?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Bolivia
- 2 Korean Messages
- 3 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 4 Budapest in December 2017
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 10 Swiss Travel Pass
- 11 5 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 14 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 15 6-7 Days in France
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 18 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip