My husband and I are planning to fly into Milan and stay in the Italian lakes area. Can anyone recommend a hotel to stay as a base in the area?
Recommended hotels in the Italian lake area
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 2 Trondheim, Norway: 3 days in January
- 3 DeGaulle Airport
- 4 Paris-Champagne-Strasbourg-Paris
- 5 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 6 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 7 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Reggio Emilia for 1 week
- 10 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 11 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 12 which cities in umbria to visit
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 insider tours in berlin
- 17 Chambermaid tipping
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 University survey for Bulgarian tourism
- 20 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 22 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 23 Paris in August with family
- 24 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 25 Lithuania is absolutely not European state