Would appreciate practical advice regarding brand/model manual wheelchair that works best on European (UK, France, Bruges) streets? We plan to purchase or rent one in the States. Looking for lightweight model with large back wheels and smaller (6"?) front wheels, and one that can handle the cobblestones the best. Have heard of Invancare, Quickie, Driver brands. Advice anyone?
Recommend Manual Wheelchair Brand?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 3 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 4 Positano, Italy
- 5 Nice Video about Poland
- 6 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 7 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 8 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 9 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Vienna highlights
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Where to stay in Rome
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 Munich
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium