We are spending 4 nights in Sorrento, followed by 4 nights in Rome this summer--family of 4 adults (basically, parents with 16 and 23 year old)
Obviously, we have the "free" breakfast with our lodging situations, but what is reasonable to expect to round out our daily meals/snacks each day? We are not trying to budget like it's the great depression, but we also aren't looking for 4-star meals every night, either. So, based on that, can you give me a ballpark figure--assuming we can go "on the cheap" at lunch time and get something more substantial in the evening?
Thanks for your best ball park range estimates...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 3 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 6 Train travel to and from Paris
- 7 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 8 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 9 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 10 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 11 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 12 Traveling in Belgium
- 13 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 14 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 15 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 16 Whistle stop family road trip
- 17 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 18 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 21 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 22 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 23 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 24 Valencia Spain
- 25 Language to use in Belgium