We are spending 4 nights in Sorrento, followed by 4 nights in Rome this summer--family of 4 adults (basically, parents with 16 and 23 year old)
Obviously, we have the "free" breakfast with our lodging situations, but what is reasonable to expect to round out our daily meals/snacks each day? We are not trying to budget like it's the great depression, but we also aren't looking for 4-star meals every night, either. So, based on that, can you give me a ballpark figure--assuming we can go "on the cheap" at lunch time and get something more substantial in the evening?
Thanks for your best ball park range estimates...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 One night in Rome
- 3 Sintra
- 4 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 7 Murren to Prague
- 8 What tips can you give about packing?
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 13 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 14 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 15 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 16 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 17 Scotland Trip Report
- 18 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 22 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 23 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 24 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 25 Firt time VISA applicant