We are spending 4 nights in Sorrento, followed by 4 nights in Rome this summer--family of 4 adults (basically, parents with 16 and 23 year old)
Obviously, we have the "free" breakfast with our lodging situations, but what is reasonable to expect to round out our daily meals/snacks each day? We are not trying to budget like it's the great depression, but we also aren't looking for 4-star meals every night, either. So, based on that, can you give me a ballpark figure--assuming we can go "on the cheap" at lunch time and get something more substantial in the evening?
Thanks for your best ball park range estimates...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Acropolis Athens
- 5 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 6 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 7 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 10 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 11 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 12 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 13 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 14 We're here!
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 Trip Ideas
- 17 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 22 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 23 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 24 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 25 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!