We are spending 4 nights in Sorrento, followed by 4 nights in Rome this summer--family of 4 adults (basically, parents with 16 and 23 year old)
Obviously, we have the "free" breakfast with our lodging situations, but what is reasonable to expect to round out our daily meals/snacks each day? We are not trying to budget like it's the great depression, but we also aren't looking for 4-star meals every night, either. So, based on that, can you give me a ballpark figure--assuming we can go "on the cheap" at lunch time and get something more substantial in the evening?
Thanks for your best ball park range estimates...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 alcazar question and seville advice
- 3 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 4 London Hotel - Different Request
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 7 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 8 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 9 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 10 Iceland trip report!
- 11 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 14 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 15 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 16 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 17 Seville to Cordoba
- 18 3 nights in Madrid
- 19 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 20 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 21 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 22 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 23 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 24 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 25 Trip to Switzerland