We are spending 4 nights in Sorrento, followed by 4 nights in Rome this summer--family of 4 adults (basically, parents with 16 and 23 year old)
Obviously, we have the "free" breakfast with our lodging situations, but what is reasonable to expect to round out our daily meals/snacks each day? We are not trying to budget like it's the great depression, but we also aren't looking for 4-star meals every night, either. So, based on that, can you give me a ballpark figure--assuming we can go "on the cheap" at lunch time and get something more substantial in the evening?
Thanks for your best ball park range estimates...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 "Never Mind"
- 4 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 5 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 6 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 Germany family road trip help!
- 9 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 10 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 11 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 12 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 13 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 14 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 15 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 16 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 17 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 18 who is in amsterdam?
- 19 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 20 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 21 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 22 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 23 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 24 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 25 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast