France after dropping out of the Eurail Select Pass at the start of 2013 France will once again be a participating country as of April, 2014 - making the Select Pass, where you select 3-5 countries where your Eurail Select Pass will be valid, a much more viable option now for many folks whose train travels includes Paris and France.
Rail News: France Back in Eurail Select Pass Scheme
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 2 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 3 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 4 Is it a bad time to go?
- 5 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 6 Greek Island honeymoon
- 7 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 8 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 9 DCC on the increase?
- 10 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 11 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 12 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 13 Naples and Salerno
- 14 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 15 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 16 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 17 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 18 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 19 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 20 Portugal with children
- 21 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 2 for 1 tickets
- 24 Spa in Scotland
- 25 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe