France after dropping out of the Eurail Select Pass at the start of 2013 France will once again be a participating country as of April, 2014 - making the Select Pass, where you select 3-5 countries where your Eurail Select Pass will be valid, a much more viable option now for many folks whose train travels includes Paris and France.
Rail News: France Back in Eurail Select Pass Scheme
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 2 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 3 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 4 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 5 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 6 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Italy for 5 nights!
- 9 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 10 Airb2b in Paris
- 11 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 12 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 13 Barcelona restaurants
- 14 Seaplane service
- 15 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 16 Freising or Erding?
- 17 Trains
- 18 Best way to find APARTMENT rental in Rome?
- 19 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 20 Spain ? France ? Croatia - honeymoon 2nd stop
- 21 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 22 Paris Bastille Day
- 23 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 24 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 25 What American foods do Europeans love?