i am a single female that will be arriving around midnight on the Thalys train from Paris to Brussels Midi station. i will then need to take the local train (not tram) to Brussels Central station. dumb question but does anyone know if i actually need to leave the station in order to change from the thalys platform to the platform that goes to Brussels Central? are they really far from each other? i heard the area around Midi station is rather unsafe at night and am hesitant to leave the station so late. Thanks!
question about thalys/ Bruxelles Midi station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 2 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 3 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 6 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 9 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 10 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 11 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 12 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 17 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 18 London 2nd time around
- 19 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 20 Traveling in France by train
- 21 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 22 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 23 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 24 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 25 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?