i am a single female that will be arriving around midnight on the Thalys train from Paris to Brussels Midi station. i will then need to take the local train (not tram) to Brussels Central station. dumb question but does anyone know if i actually need to leave the station in order to change from the thalys platform to the platform that goes to Brussels Central? are they really far from each other? i heard the area around Midi station is rather unsafe at night and am hesitant to leave the station so late. Thanks!
question about thalys/ Bruxelles Midi station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 He said , she said
- 3 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 4 Munich with a car?
- 5 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 13 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 14 tour guides in rome
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 17 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 18 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 19 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 20 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 21 Seaside island village in Greece
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken