i am a single female that will be arriving around midnight on the Thalys train from Paris to Brussels Midi station. i will then need to take the local train (not tram) to Brussels Central station. dumb question but does anyone know if i actually need to leave the station in order to change from the thalys platform to the platform that goes to Brussels Central? are they really far from each other? i heard the area around Midi station is rather unsafe at night and am hesitant to leave the station so late. Thanks!
question about thalys/ Bruxelles Midi station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 2 When to go to Sicily
- 3 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 4 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 5 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 6 Working Holiday in Germany
- 7 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 8 Lakes District UK
- 9 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 10 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 11 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 12 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 15 Transport in Venice
- 16 England & Scotland in April
- 17 How to structure this trip?
- 18 Wengen to Torino?
- 19 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 22 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 23 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 24 Prebook B&Bs
- 25 Suggestions for Munich in early December