We are going back to Iceland in 2 weeks, staying in Rekayavik for 3 nites.
1) Are there any places to see Puffins nearby?
2) Are the Artic circle flights pretty much closed down?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 2 Family vacation to europe
- 3 Paris cooking classes
- 4 Andalucia itinerary help
- 5 Ronda Wine/biking
- 6 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 9 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 10 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 11 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 12 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 13 No Periods in British Written English!
- 14 Rouen Tour Companies
- 15 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 16 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 20 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece