We are going back to Iceland in 2 weeks, staying in Rekayavik for 3 nites.
1) Are there any places to see Puffins nearby?
2) Are the Artic circle flights pretty much closed down?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Genoa to Rome...
- 2 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 3 Enjoying England for a year!
- 4 Barcelona extension
- 5 My First Trip to Europe...
- 6 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 7 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 10 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 11 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 12 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 13 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 14 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 15 Stonehenge and Bath
- 16 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 17 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 18 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 19 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 20 France to stop making foie grois
- 21 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 22 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 23 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 24 Kilt makers
- 25 Puglia