We'rere! Had a wonderful first day, will do report at end of trip. But for now, sadly we.have only 3 more days. Wondering if the following would be too much?
Tuesday - Rousillon, Bonnieux, Hordes and possibly Sennanc.
Wednesday- Market in St. Remy (where we're staying), then Pont du Gard and Uzes
Thursday - train from Arles to Marseilles for the day.
Thoughts? Open to suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 2 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London (revised)
- 3 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 4 Cotswolds for day by Train
- 5 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 6 4 days and 3 nights in Austria excluding Vienna
- 7 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 8 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 9 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 10 Which area to stay in London
- 11 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 12 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Itinery help Crete
- 17 Scotland - We're Here!
- 18 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 19 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 20 TIM in FCO - update
- 21 Train / Calabria
- 22 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 23 16 days in France and Italy
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Southern Italy Help - Part 2