This is a rare experience.. no crowds.. fortunate to get an intimate inside look at a privately commissioned home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What clothes?
- 2 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 3 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 4 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 5 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 6 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 7 GPS vs Google Maps
- 8 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 9 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 10 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 11 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 12 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 13 10 nights in France
- 14 Questions about Italy again
- 15 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 16 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 17 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 18 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 19 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 20 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 21 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 22 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 23 Car rental in Caen?
- 24 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 25 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016