If it's a nice day, is there a pretty/scenic route to walk to Buckingham Palace from Westminster Abbey, or should we just take a bus?
Prettiest way to walk from Westminster Abbey to Buckingham Palace
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 5 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 6 Italy Countryside
- 7 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 8 VISA question
- 9 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 10 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 11 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 12 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 15 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 16 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 17 France,Spain,Italy
- 18 Scotland November 2015
- 19 Which european city?
- 20 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 21 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 22 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 25 Schengen Visa Rules