Do you know any restaurant ,a good one,in London ,where i can pre-pay my lunch or dinner iwth my credit card ,as it would be a surprise gift to my friend?
Thanks in advance..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 2 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 3 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 4 What clothes?
- 5 Greek ferry tickets and seat options
- 6 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 7 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 8 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 9 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 10 Do we need a car?
- 11 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 12 Advice about Naples?
- 13 Last minute change to include Chester: should I?
- 14 Anne Frank House - new entry system advice
- 15 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 16 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 17 3 days in Provence - Avignon, Arles, Aix, and the smaller Luberon Villages
- 18 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 19 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 20 Age limit for car rental?
- 21 tipping
- 22 Oberammergau and Fussen
- 23 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 24 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 25 Giro d'Italia