We will be in Prague for a few days in September and would like to make a day trip to Jablonec to see the glass museum. How easy is it to get there by bus or train? I've only been able to find basic info in English, and a time table in Czech is beyond me. If a rented car seems the most practical, are there things about driving in the Czech Republic we should know about? Will there be road signs in English? We are Canadian, so are accustomed to the right side of the road.
Prague to Jablonec nad Nisou: How to travel?
- 1 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 2 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 3 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 4 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 5 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 6 Normandy on our own?
- 7 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 8 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 9 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 13 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 14 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 15 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 16 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 17 day trips from Stuttgart
- 18 Our trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence
- 19 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 20 Car rental
- 21 Ordering wine in Paris
- 22 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 23 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 24 Paris Recommendations
- 25 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)