I am planning to travel to Europe next year. We are heading to Portugal (via London) approx. 5th September and spending 8 nights before flying to Morocco. We were thinking of staying in possibly 3 to 4 different places and sightseeing around those places. Can anyone suggest which places would be the best to stay in, in regard to day trips to other sites. We thought we'd probably stick mostly to the coast with short inland drives. Which town/ city would be the best to fly into from London and out of to Casablanca? We are mostly interested in scenery (for photography) and local culture. Any tips will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - Tram #22
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 4 Paris in April?
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 car rental companies Italy
- 7 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 8 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 9 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 16 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 21 London hotel
- 22 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 23 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 24 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan