I am planning to travel to Europe next year. We are heading to Portugal (via London) approx. 5th September and spending 8 nights before flying to Morocco. We were thinking of staying in possibly 3 to 4 different places and sightseeing around those places. Can anyone suggest which places would be the best to stay in, in regard to day trips to other sites. We thought we'd probably stick mostly to the coast with short inland drives. Which town/ city would be the best to fly into from London and out of to Casablanca? We are mostly interested in scenery (for photography) and local culture. Any tips will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 2 Moving to Belfast
- 3 Last minute opportunity for a 5 week Europe trip: HELP PLS
- 4 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 5 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 6 How long in Venice?
- 7 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 8 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 9 Connections at CDG
- 10 Hotel in Rome?
- 11 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 12 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 13 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 14 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 15 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 16 granada to algarve
- 17 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 18 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 19 Ireland driving vacation
- 20 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 21 Cotswolds village base
- 22 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 23 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 24 Normandy in October
- 25 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?