I am planning to travel to Europe next year. We are heading to Portugal (via London) approx. 5th September and spending 8 nights before flying to Morocco. We were thinking of staying in possibly 3 to 4 different places and sightseeing around those places. Can anyone suggest which places would be the best to stay in, in regard to day trips to other sites. We thought we'd probably stick mostly to the coast with short inland drives. Which town/ city would be the best to fly into from London and out of to Casablanca? We are mostly interested in scenery (for photography) and local culture. Any tips will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 4 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 5 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 8 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 9 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 10 Traveling in France by train
- 11 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 12 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 13 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 14 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 15 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 16 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 17 What to wear
- 18 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 19 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 20 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 21 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 22 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 23 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 24 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)