Do I need to buy my tickets for Pompeii ahead of time? Our visit will be July 8-a Tuesday. I have tried the Arethusa website but the Italian is hurting my brain. In the booking process, do you select the special house and the time you'd like to visit it first, and then continue with the ticket purchase? Also can anyone suggest which of these houses is more interesting (Casa degli Amorini dorati
Casa dell'Ara Massima) Menander, the one I wanted to see, is apparently closed on Tuesday. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 2 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 3 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 4 A full week in The Netherlands
- 5 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 6 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 7 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 8 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 9 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 10 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 11 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 12 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 13 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 14 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 15 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 16 10 days in England
- 17 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 18 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 19 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 22 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 23 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 24 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 25 Drawing courses in Paris