Do I need to buy my tickets for Pompeii ahead of time? Our visit will be July 8-a Tuesday. I have tried the Arethusa website but the Italian is hurting my brain. In the booking process, do you select the special house and the time you'd like to visit it first, and then continue with the ticket purchase? Also can anyone suggest which of these houses is more interesting (Casa degli Amorini dorati
Casa dell'Ara Massima) Menander, the one I wanted to see, is apparently closed on Tuesday. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking GPS?
- 2 One Way... trust or bust?
- 3 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 4 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 5 Has anyone used AtlasChoice for a car rental?
- 6 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 7 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 8 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 9 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 10 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 11 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 12 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 13 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 14 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 15 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 16 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 17 Cost of Van from CDG
- 18 Portugal trains
- 19 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 20 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 21 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 22 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 23 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 24 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 25 Bus to Cadaques ?