Do I need to buy my tickets for Pompeii ahead of time? Our visit will be July 8-a Tuesday. I have tried the Arethusa website but the Italian is hurting my brain. In the booking process, do you select the special house and the time you'd like to visit it first, and then continue with the ticket purchase? Also can anyone suggest which of these houses is more interesting (Casa degli Amorini dorati
Casa dell'Ara Massima) Menander, the one I wanted to see, is apparently closed on Tuesday. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 3 Affordable French language course in France?
- 4 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 5 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 6 Budapest on a budget
- 7 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 8 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 9 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 10 Italy in October
- 11 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 12 http://phytolyft.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 13 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 14 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 15 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 16 3 days to spend in europe
- 17 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 18 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 19 Beaches in Southern France
- 20 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 21 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 22 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 23 What Greek islands should I visit
- 24 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 25 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions