Do I need to buy my tickets for Pompeii ahead of time? Our visit will be July 8-a Tuesday. I have tried the Arethusa website but the Italian is hurting my brain. In the booking process, do you select the special house and the time you'd like to visit it first, and then continue with the ticket purchase? Also can anyone suggest which of these houses is more interesting (Casa degli Amorini dorati
Casa dell'Ara Massima) Menander, the one I wanted to see, is apparently closed on Tuesday. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - Top 10 Greek Islands
- 2 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 3 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 4 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 French immersion courses in France
- 7 Munich
- 8 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 9 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 10 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 11 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 12 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 13 CDG airport
- 14 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 15 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 16 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 17 14 nights in Europe
- 18 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 19 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 20 Portugal itinerary help
- 21 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 22 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 23 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 24 What type of visa is right for me?
- 25 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?