Do I need to buy my tickets for Pompeii ahead of time? Our visit will be July 8-a Tuesday. I have tried the Arethusa website but the Italian is hurting my brain. In the booking process, do you select the special house and the time you'd like to visit it first, and then continue with the ticket purchase? Also can anyone suggest which of these houses is more interesting (Casa degli Amorini dorati
Casa dell'Ara Massima) Menander, the one I wanted to see, is apparently closed on Tuesday. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 3 one last portugal car rental question
- 4 Venice
- 5 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 9 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 10 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 13 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 14 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 15 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 Day trip on the Rhine
- 18 Avignon to London?
- 19 Swiss rail passes
- 20 Day trips
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 24 Day trip from London to Paris
- 25 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?