Do I need to buy my tickets for Pompeii ahead of time? Our visit will be July 8-a Tuesday. I have tried the Arethusa website but the Italian is hurting my brain. In the booking process, do you select the special house and the time you'd like to visit it first, and then continue with the ticket purchase? Also can anyone suggest which of these houses is more interesting (Casa degli Amorini dorati
Casa dell'Ara Massima) Menander, the one I wanted to see, is apparently closed on Tuesday. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 2 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 3 Bavaria in August
- 4 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 5 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 6 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 7 Bandol port of call
- 8 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 9 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 August
- 12 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 13 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 14 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 15 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 16 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 17 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 18 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 19 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 20 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 21 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 22 Shopping in Paris
- 23 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 24 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 25 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London