Do I need to buy my tickets for Pompeii ahead of time? Our visit will be July 8-a Tuesday. I have tried the Arethusa website but the Italian is hurting my brain. In the booking process, do you select the special house and the time you'd like to visit it first, and then continue with the ticket purchase? Also can anyone suggest which of these houses is more interesting (Casa degli Amorini dorati
Casa dell'Ara Massima) Menander, the one I wanted to see, is apparently closed on Tuesday. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 7 Cell Phone Question
- 8 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 9 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 10 Greek Islands (small)
- 11 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 12 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 13 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 16 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 19 Help required with Itinerary
- 20 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 21 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 24 Campervan in Croatia
- 25 How early in the spring to visit London & England?