Do I need to buy my tickets for Pompeii ahead of time? Our visit will be July 8-a Tuesday. I have tried the Arethusa website but the Italian is hurting my brain. In the booking process, do you select the special house and the time you'd like to visit it first, and then continue with the ticket purchase? Also can anyone suggest which of these houses is more interesting (Casa degli Amorini dorati
Casa dell'Ara Massima) Menander, the one I wanted to see, is apparently closed on Tuesday. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling on all Alps hiking experts for some advice
- 2 lodging in/near madrid
- 3 October trip to St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Helsinki?
- 4 November Eastern Europe Trip
- 5 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 6 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 7 Where can I find the best steak in London?
- 8 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 9 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 10 SIM card in Sicily
- 11 Train strikes - Spain
- 12 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 13 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 14 Advise for 4 days in Peloponnese
- 15 Chip on Debit card?
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 18 Sorrento as a lodging base
- 19 Italy in June/July
- 20 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 21 Train travel in Europe
- 22 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 23 Lipari Aeolian Islands
- 24 Tickets to Saints Chapelle Concerts
- 25 Alone in Paris