Do I need to buy my tickets for Pompeii ahead of time? Our visit will be July 8-a Tuesday. I have tried the Arethusa website but the Italian is hurting my brain. In the booking process, do you select the special house and the time you'd like to visit it first, and then continue with the ticket purchase? Also can anyone suggest which of these houses is more interesting (Casa degli Amorini dorati
Casa dell'Ara Massima) Menander, the one I wanted to see, is apparently closed on Tuesday. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland travel passport question
- 2 Questions about Polish sights
- 3 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 4 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 5 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 6 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 7 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 12 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 13 Flamenco in October
- 14 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 15 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 16 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 19 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 20 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 21 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 24 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 25 Another northern Italy itinerary.