Anyone have any opinions on whether we should do Pompeii or Herculaneum, or both?
And how much time to allocate?
Has anyone gone up to the crater at Mt Vesuvius? Worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Tuscany Itinerary
- 3 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 4 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 5 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 6 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 7 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 8 Multi Country car Rental
- 9 London in Winter Report
- 10 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 13 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 14 Couscous
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Lisbon
- 19 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 20 driving from London to Lourdes
- 21 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Places to stop/stay?
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 ATM