Anyone have any opinions on whether we should do Pompeii or Herculaneum, or both?
And how much time to allocate?
Has anyone gone up to the crater at Mt Vesuvius? Worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy train travel question
- 2 Norway by motorhome
- 3 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry
- 4 L'As Du Fallafel
- 5 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 6 Need Help, Iceland
- 7 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 8 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 9 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 10 Hotels (moderately priced) in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo?
- 11 New 9 day late August Itinerary (West Fjords, W, SW, S, SE)
- 12 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 13 Trip report-London, France, Belguim
- 14 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 15 May in Italy - GTG anyone?
- 16 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 17 Stockholm Hotel Tegnerlunden or Birger Jarl?
- 18 Drive or train Austria
- 19 Santorini for three nights
- 20 Hertz "exact model" rental Paris
- 21 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 22 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 23 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 24 Leaving tomorrow for Spain and am getting overwhelmed!
- 25 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?