Anyone have any opinions on whether we should do Pompeii or Herculaneum, or both?
And how much time to allocate?
Has anyone gone up to the crater at Mt Vesuvius? Worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vuerling airlines
- 2 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 3 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 4 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 5 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 6 Venice Film Fest
- 7 Europe itinerary
- 8 France for a month in 2017
- 9 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 10 All of Spain or something else..?
- 11 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 12 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 13 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 14 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 15 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 16 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 17 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 18 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 19 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 20 evening of song and dance
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 23 SIM card
- 24 Our time in Rome
- 25 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?