Anyone have any opinions on whether we should do Pompeii or Herculaneum, or both?
And how much time to allocate?
Has anyone gone up to the crater at Mt Vesuvius? Worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 2 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 3 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 4 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 5 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 6 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 7 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 8 Breakfast: London
- 9 Europe Itinerary
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 12 The highlands
- 13 Loch Ewe in NW Scotland...anyone been?
- 14 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 15 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 16 Rhine River
- 17 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 18 Travel plan help in Germany
- 19 Macedonia, Greece
- 20 Norwway trip report
- 21 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 22 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 23 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 24 Best way to see Croatia?
- 25 Amalfi Coast by Car