We will be in Oslo in September. We like to try local, good food. Please recommend good restaurants. Thanks
Please help with retaurants in Oslo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hey Fodor's
- 2 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 3 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 4 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 5 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 6 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 7 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 10 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 11 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Scotland Votes "No"
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Olive Oil
- 18 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 19 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 20 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 21 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 22 french riviera
- 23 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!