My husband and I are arriving in Madrid on Sunday October 18 in the AM and departing from Madrid on Tuesday October 28 in the AM. We know we want to spend some time in Madrid and from there day trip to Segovia and Avila on a bus day tour, then travel to Cordoba, Granada, Sevilla and Toledo and then back to Madrid. First of all, is this too ambitious? How would you divide the nights between the cities? Would you take the train or just rent a car in Madrid and drive everywhere?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An evening in London
- 2 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 5 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 6 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 7 Europe First Timers
- 8 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 9 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 10 Chur or St Moritz?
- 11 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 12 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 13 Safety in Rome
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 18 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Uber vs. TfL
- 21 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 22 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 23 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 Apartment Montreux area
- 25 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?