My husband and I are arriving in Madrid on Sunday October 18 in the AM and departing from Madrid on Tuesday October 28 in the AM. We know we want to spend some time in Madrid and from there day trip to Segovia and Avila on a bus day tour, then travel to Cordoba, Granada, Sevilla and Toledo and then back to Madrid. First of all, is this too ambitious? How would you divide the nights between the cities? Would you take the train or just rent a car in Madrid and drive everywhere?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라주소★안전한놀이터
- 2 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 7 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 8 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 9 Studying art in English in venice
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 14 Trogir or Split
- 15 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 16 Scotland
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 20 Istria in two days
- 21 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 22 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 23 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 24 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 25 Scotland itinerary help