My husband and I are arriving in Madrid on Sunday October 18 in the AM and departing from Madrid on Tuesday October 28 in the AM. We know we want to spend some time in Madrid and from there day trip to Segovia and Avila on a bus day tour, then travel to Cordoba, Granada, Sevilla and Toledo and then back to Madrid. First of all, is this too ambitious? How would you divide the nights between the cities? Would you take the train or just rent a car in Madrid and drive everywhere?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 2 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 3 Short Trip to Paris
- 4 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 5 Help with basic itinerary
- 6 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 7 Visit to Engand
- 8 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 9 Cinqueterre
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 11 Final Four
- 12 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 13 Parking in Girona
- 14 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 15 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 16 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 17 SNCF - low price for summer
- 18 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 19 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 20 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 21 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 22 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 23 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 24 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 25 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017