We are planning on staying in Bath for 3 nights. Here are our choices:
With the last being the one we are thinking is the one we are thinking to go with.
However, if you feel like there is somewhere better please suggest.
For those that don't know . . .my husband and I are travelling with our 2yr old and 4 yr old and will have a hire rental car with us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 3 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 4 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 5 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 6 Alitala
- 7 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 8 Which Hotel in Rome
- 9 6 Days in Italy
- 10 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 11 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 12 SE ITALY
- 13 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 14 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 15 Stu Tower
- 16 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 17 renting
- 18 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 19 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 20 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 21 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 22 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 23 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 24 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?