We are planning on staying in Bath for 3 nights. Here are our choices:
With the last being the one we are thinking is the one we are thinking to go with.
However, if you feel like there is somewhere better please suggest.
For those that don't know . . .my husband and I are travelling with our 2yr old and 4 yr old and will have a hire rental car with us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cutback on Spain trip
- 2 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 where to stay in London?
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 7 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 8 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 9 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 10 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 11 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 12 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 15 driving from ancona to rome
- 16 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 17 Croatia transportation question.
- 18 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 19 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 20 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 21 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 22 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 23 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 24 2017 Easter in Italy
- 25 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please