We are planning on staying in Bath for 3 nights. Here are our choices:
With the last being the one we are thinking is the one we are thinking to go with.
However, if you feel like there is somewhere better please suggest.
For those that don't know . . .my husband and I are travelling with our 2yr old and 4 yr old and will have a hire rental car with us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland and London 21 days
- 2 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 3 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 4 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 5 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 6 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 7 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 8 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 11 Capri in July
- 12 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 13 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 14 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 15 help with Italy itinerary
- 16 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 17 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 18 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 21 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 22 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 23 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 24 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 25 Barcelona with baby