I'm going to Switzerland from October9th-25th. From 9th to 14th I am gonna travel with my family(my mom and my brother). From 14th-16th I will travel by myself and my boyfriend will catch me up from 16th night to 25th and this period I would like you to help because this is our first trip in Switzerland for all of us so I probably have to travel to main spots twice!! I need your help....
We are in and out from Zurich.
First period (family time and fyi, my mom is 79 years old)
Oct 9-11 Lucerne; two peaks (Rigi, Pilatus), old town
Oct 11-13 Interlaken ; Thun, Lauterbrunnen
Oct 13-14 Zurich then my brother and my mom fly back to Thailand.
Second period (by myself)
Oct 14-16 Zurich, Bern, Basel (any better ideas?)
Third period (with my boyfriend)
Oct 16-17 Zurich (spend a night time because he will be arriving in the evening and we will leave early on 17th)
Now here is my question: these are places we want to go ; Lucerne, Interlaken, Zermatt, Montreux,Lausanne, Ticino, Bernina Express ride, St.Moritz from 17-25 October,
1. We can not decide itinerary like where to go first or where to base?
2. What would you suggest to me how to enjoy Lucerne and Interlaken the second time like where else I should go in those areas?
3. What we love is to see differences in cities especially in landscape, we'd like to chill out (actually we would love to stay where we can sit by the lake and read and are soaked by the view all day), we also love chocolate and food. So if you have any suggestions that meet our hope, it would be great. I am willing to change or cut out some cities if it worths cutting.
Thank you so much in advance for your kindly assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 2 Maximizing Norway time
- 3 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 6 Studying art in English in venice
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 9 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 10 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 14 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 15 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 20 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 21 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 22 Trogir or Split
- 23 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Hotels in Turin