I'm going to Switzerland from October9th-25th. From 9th to 14th I am gonna travel with my family(my mom and my brother). From 14th-16th I will travel by myself and my boyfriend will catch me up from 16th night to 25th and this period I would like you to help because this is our first trip in Switzerland for all of us so I probably have to travel to main spots twice!! I need your help....
We are in and out from Zurich.
First period (family time and fyi, my mom is 79 years old)
Oct 9-11 Lucerne; two peaks (Rigi, Pilatus), old town
Oct 11-13 Interlaken ; Thun, Lauterbrunnen
Oct 13-14 Zurich then my brother and my mom fly back to Thailand.
Second period (by myself)
Oct 14-16 Zurich, Bern, Basel (any better ideas?)
Third period (with my boyfriend)
Oct 16-17 Zurich (spend a night time because he will be arriving in the evening and we will leave early on 17th)
Now here is my question: these are places we want to go ; Lucerne, Interlaken, Zermatt, Montreux,Lausanne, Ticino, Bernina Express ride, St.Moritz from 17-25 October,
1. We can not decide itinerary like where to go first or where to base?
2. What would you suggest to me how to enjoy Lucerne and Interlaken the second time like where else I should go in those areas?
3. What we love is to see differences in cities especially in landscape, we'd like to chill out (actually we would love to stay where we can sit by the lake and read and are soaked by the view all day), we also love chocolate and food. So if you have any suggestions that meet our hope, it would be great. I am willing to change or cut out some cities if it worths cutting.
Thank you so much in advance for your kindly assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER Installation Contact ☎ 1:800:681:7208 BROTHER PRINTER Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 4 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 9 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 10 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 11 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 12 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 13 Paris to Italy
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Electrical Power Conversion
- 16 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 17 Douro Valley in January?
- 18 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 19 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 20 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 23 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 24 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 25 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete