I'm going to Switzerland from October9th-25th. From 9th to 14th I am gonna travel with my family(my mom and my brother). From 14th-16th I will travel by myself and my boyfriend will catch me up from 16th night to 25th and this period I would like you to help because this is our first trip in Switzerland for all of us so I probably have to travel to main spots twice!! I need your help....
We are in and out from Zurich.
First period (family time and fyi, my mom is 79 years old)
Oct 9-11 Lucerne; two peaks (Rigi, Pilatus), old town
Oct 11-13 Interlaken ; Thun, Lauterbrunnen
Oct 13-14 Zurich then my brother and my mom fly back to Thailand.
Second period (by myself)
Oct 14-16 Zurich, Bern, Basel (any better ideas?)
Third period (with my boyfriend)
Oct 16-17 Zurich (spend a night time because he will be arriving in the evening and we will leave early on 17th)
Now here is my question: these are places we want to go ; Lucerne, Interlaken, Zermatt, Montreux,Lausanne, Ticino, Bernina Express ride, St.Moritz from 17-25 October,
1. We can not decide itinerary like where to go first or where to base?
2. What would you suggest to me how to enjoy Lucerne and Interlaken the second time like where else I should go in those areas?
3. What we love is to see differences in cities especially in landscape, we'd like to chill out (actually we would love to stay where we can sit by the lake and read and are soaked by the view all day), we also love chocolate and food. So if you have any suggestions that meet our hope, it would be great. I am willing to change or cut out some cities if it worths cutting.
Thank you so much in advance for your kindly assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 2 car for four adults and four bikes
- 3 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 4 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 5 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 French restaurants
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 CDG airport and connection time
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 17 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 18 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 19 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 20 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 23 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas