I am going to Belgium for 3 months and my company is booked me into a hotel which is bloody well charging me 550$ per month...so half of my stipend is goooone. I will be left with just 450$ to please my appetite and my 'senses'.
How does belgium compare with other countries like Switzerland (which I have heard is very costly) and Germany (which is very cheap). Would I be able to move around (see places) and eat well??
Help me out please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 2 Amalfi Coast help
- 3 getting to CDG
- 4 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 5 CDG airport and connection time
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 12 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 13 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 14 Trains in Alps and UK
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 20 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 21 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 22 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 25 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
PLEASE HELP ME OUT---PEOPLE HERE ARE SCARING ME REGARDING PRICES IN EUROPE