I am going to Belgium for 3 months and my company is booked me into a hotel which is bloody well charging me 550$ per month...so half of my stipend is goooone. I will be left with just 450$ to please my appetite and my 'senses'.
How does belgium compare with other countries like Switzerland (which I have heard is very costly) and Germany (which is very cheap). Would I be able to move around (see places) and eat well??
Help me out please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 3 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 7 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 10 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 11 How the kids age calculated
- 12 Help required with Itinerary
- 13 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 14 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 15 Slovenia & Croatia Itinerary Feedback
- 16 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 20 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 21 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 22 Flat in London
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
PLEASE HELP ME OUT---PEOPLE HERE ARE SCARING ME REGARDING PRICES IN EUROPE