I am going to Belgium for 3 months and my company is booked me into a hotel which is bloody well charging me 550$ per month...so half of my stipend is goooone. I will be left with just 450$ to please my appetite and my 'senses'.
How does belgium compare with other countries like Switzerland (which I have heard is very costly) and Germany (which is very cheap). Would I be able to move around (see places) and eat well??
Help me out please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer Travel order
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Dijon in December!
- 6 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 7 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Trip suggestion
- 13 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 14 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 15 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 16 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 17 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 18 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 19 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 20 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 23 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 24 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 25 Acorn TV
PLEASE HELP ME OUT---PEOPLE HERE ARE SCARING ME REGARDING PRICES IN EUROPE