I am going to Belgium for 3 months and my company is booked me into a hotel which is bloody well charging me 550$ per month...so half of my stipend is goooone. I will be left with just 450$ to please my appetite and my 'senses'.
How does belgium compare with other countries like Switzerland (which I have heard is very costly) and Germany (which is very cheap). Would I be able to move around (see places) and eat well??
Help me out please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 4 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 5 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 6 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 7 Europe itinerary review
- 8 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 10 Train passes
- 11 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 12 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 13 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 14 3 Days in Naples...
- 15 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 16 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 17 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 18 Our time in Rome
- 19 Renting International Cars from USA
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 22 Enjoying England for a year!
- 23 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 24 Iceland in 4 days?
- 25 Europe itinerary
PLEASE HELP ME OUT---PEOPLE HERE ARE SCARING ME REGARDING PRICES IN EUROPE