I am going to Belgium for 3 months and my company is booked me into a hotel which is bloody well charging me 550$ per month...so half of my stipend is goooone. I will be left with just 450$ to please my appetite and my 'senses'.
How does belgium compare with other countries like Switzerland (which I have heard is very costly) and Germany (which is very cheap). Would I be able to move around (see places) and eat well??
Help me out please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaches in Southern France
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 4 Norfolk base
- 5 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 6 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 7 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 8 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 9 Drinks in Spain
- 10 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 11 Spain Itinerary Help
- 12 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 13 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 14 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 15 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 16 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 17 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 18 Ali
- 19 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 20 Gelato course in Rome?
- 21 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 22 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 23 Too much for one day?
- 24 Travel WiFi - France
- 25 Lipari to Capri??
PLEASE HELP ME OUT---PEOPLE HERE ARE SCARING ME REGARDING PRICES IN EUROPE