I am going to Belgium for 3 months and my company is booked me into a hotel which is bloody well charging me 550$ per month...so half of my stipend is goooone. I will be left with just 450$ to please my appetite and my 'senses'.
How does belgium compare with other countries like Switzerland (which I have heard is very costly) and Germany (which is very cheap). Would I be able to move around (see places) and eat well??
Help me out please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 2 London Paris
- 3 Sorrento or Positano
- 4 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 5 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 6 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 7 From Galway: go north or south???
- 8 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 9 Provence/Luberon, Amalfi Coast, Greece in 12 days
- 10 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 11 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 12 tipping
- 13 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 14 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 15 Rome at Christmas
- 16 Douro Valley 3 nights
- 17 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 18 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 19 Provins on a weekday?
- 20 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 21 Romania: Visa and Schengen
- 22 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 23 Paris and Lyon
- 24 Madrid Spain Hotels near Prado Museum
- 25 Santorini and Positano.
PLEASE HELP ME OUT---PEOPLE HERE ARE SCARING ME REGARDING PRICES IN EUROPE