I am going to Belgium for 3 months and my company is booked me into a hotel which is bloody well charging me 550$ per month...so half of my stipend is goooone. I will be left with just 450$ to please my appetite and my 'senses'.
How does belgium compare with other countries like Switzerland (which I have heard is very costly) and Germany (which is very cheap). Would I be able to move around (see places) and eat well??
Help me out please.
PLEASE HELP ME OUT---PEOPLE HERE ARE SCARING ME REGARDING PRICES IN EUROPE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 2 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 3 Rental car scams in Italy
- 4 Rome Areas to stay
- 5 Italy - Month of July
- 6 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 7 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 8 Is this the right way<>?
- 9 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 10 Autumn in Paris
- 11 Europe Tour with Kids
- 12 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 13 St Germain
- 14 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 15 22 days or DIY tour
- 16 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 17 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 18 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 19 England & Scotland in April
- 20 Your favourite places in Bath
- 21 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 22 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 23 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 24 Shipping Prosecco
- 25 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?