I am going to Belgium for 3 months and my company is booked me into a hotel which is bloody well charging me 550$ per month...so half of my stipend is goooone. I will be left with just 450$ to please my appetite and my 'senses'.
How does belgium compare with other countries like Switzerland (which I have heard is very costly) and Germany (which is very cheap). Would I be able to move around (see places) and eat well??
Help me out please.
PLEASE HELP ME OUT---PEOPLE HERE ARE SCARING ME REGARDING PRICES IN EUROPE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Duoro river cruises
- 2 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Munich and Dachau
- 5 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 6 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Small group for Colosseum
- 9 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 10 Useful website for France
- 11 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 12 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 13 London visit
- 14 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 15 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 16 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 17 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 22 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 25 21 Days in Central Europe