My husband and I are planning a week-long ski vacation to France in late January (flying from LAX). We're in our early 30's - I'm an intermediate snowboarder, he's advanced. We're looking for an alternative to the larger, more glitzy resorts of Chamonix, Megeve, etc. A smaller, quaint village that's not overrun with international skiers - a place that still feels very French. We don't need exciting nightlife. Apres ski for us is wine in the hot tub followed by a long meal. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Please help me find a quaint ski village in France
- 1 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 2 Northern Italy
- 3 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 4 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 5 Prague Itinerary
- 6 Moving to Spain
- 7 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 8 Drive Rome Florence
- 9 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 10 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 11 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 12 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 13 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 16 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 17 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 18 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 19 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 20 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 21 Home base in Provence in July
- 22 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 23 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 24 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 25 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian