My husband and I are planning a week-long ski vacation to France in late January (flying from LAX). We're in our early 30's - I'm an intermediate snowboarder, he's advanced. We're looking for an alternative to the larger, more glitzy resorts of Chamonix, Megeve, etc. A smaller, quaint village that's not overrun with international skiers - a place that still feels very French. We don't need exciting nightlife. Apres ski for us is wine in the hot tub followed by a long meal. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Please help me find a quaint ski village in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help!
- 2 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 3 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 4 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 5 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 6 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 10 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 11 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 12 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Street food in Turkey
- 15 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 16 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 17 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 One week in Venice - trips
- 20 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 21 Scotland
- 22 9 days in turkey
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 25 UK for 12 days !