We decided to fly to italy this weekend, at the middle of our pregnancy, since we feel we wont be able to have another vacation soon, and treat it as our honeymoon.
We will arrive Milan at the night of the 29 of september. We don't have to stay there but would like to see and be in: Lake Como/ Lake Grada (or both, it's hard to decide), Venice for 2 nights, Tuscany, Florance (a day trip would be nice), and thinking on Cinque Terra. The problem is that our flight is leaving from Rome at the evenning of the 10th of October, so we thought we might see some of rome .
PLEASE help me plan a romantic gateaway with budget and our situation on mind. We are renting a car from Milan airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 2 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 3 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 4 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 5 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 6 evening of song and dance
- 7 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 8 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 9 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 10 Scotland Highlands Help
- 11 Greece Itinerary
- 12 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 13 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 14 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 15 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 16 Ravenna Mosaics
- 17 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 18 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 19 Amsterdam, Germany
- 20 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 23 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 24 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France
- 25 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
Please help! Late honeymoon with my pregnant wife in Italy