We decided to fly to italy this weekend, at the middle of our pregnancy, since we feel we wont be able to have another vacation soon, and treat it as our honeymoon.
We will arrive Milan at the night of the 29 of september. We don't have to stay there but would like to see and be in: Lake Como/ Lake Grada (or both, it's hard to decide), Venice for 2 nights, Tuscany, Florance (a day trip would be nice), and thinking on Cinque Terra. The problem is that our flight is leaving from Rome at the evenning of the 10th of October, so we thought we might see some of rome .
PLEASE help me plan a romantic gateaway with budget and our situation on mind. We are renting a car from Milan airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bech HP printer solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 3 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 4 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 5 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 6 Scotland itinerary help
- 7 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 8 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 11 Edinbrugh
- 12 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 13 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 14 Swimming to Paris
- 15 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 16 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 17 Istria in two days
- 18 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 Hiking in Switzerland
- 22 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 23 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 24 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 25 Belfast leading up to July 12
Please help! Late honeymoon with my pregnant wife in Italy