We decided to fly to italy this weekend, at the middle of our pregnancy, since we feel we wont be able to have another vacation soon, and treat it as our honeymoon.
We will arrive Milan at the night of the 29 of september. We don't have to stay there but would like to see and be in: Lake Como/ Lake Grada (or both, it's hard to decide), Venice for 2 nights, Tuscany, Florance (a day trip would be nice), and thinking on Cinque Terra. The problem is that our flight is leaving from Rome at the evenning of the 10th of October, so we thought we might see some of rome .
PLEASE help me plan a romantic gateaway with budget and our situation on mind. We are renting a car from Milan airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French theater in Paris
- 2 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 3 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 4 Lyon
- 5 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 6 Self drive tour companies
- 7 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 8 Germany family road trip help!
- 9 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 10 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 11 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 12 Barcelona
- 13 France, UK and Ireland
- 14 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 15 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 16 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 17 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 What do after Bernia Express?
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
Please help! Late honeymoon with my pregnant wife in Italy