We decided to fly to italy this weekend, at the middle of our pregnancy, since we feel we wont be able to have another vacation soon, and treat it as our honeymoon.
We will arrive Milan at the night of the 29 of september. We don't have to stay there but would like to see and be in: Lake Como/ Lake Grada (or both, it's hard to decide), Venice for 2 nights, Tuscany, Florance (a day trip would be nice), and thinking on Cinque Terra. The problem is that our flight is leaving from Rome at the evenning of the 10th of October, so we thought we might see some of rome .
PLEASE help me plan a romantic gateaway with budget and our situation on mind. We are renting a car from Milan airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 태양성바카라☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 2 카지노사이트✏→)∫¯ WNR94.ZE.AM ¯∫(←✏슈퍼카지노카지노사이트
- 3 바카라전략気╰☛【 ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ 】☚╮슈퍼카지노
- 4 세븐카지노∬＼＜ ４２８ＹＯ。ⅭＯℳ ＞＼∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 6 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 7 Ireland in April
- 8 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 9 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 10 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 11 Driving in Italy?
- 12 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 Planning a European Trip
- 15 Scotland Trip
- 16 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 17 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 18 So much to do, so little time!
- 19 Tour of Northern Italy
- 20 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 21 Germany in December Trip Report
- 22 Lisbon trip report
- 23 Naples, Italy
- 24 San Sebastian
- 25 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
Please help! Late honeymoon with my pregnant wife in Italy