We decided to fly to italy this weekend, at the middle of our pregnancy, since we feel we wont be able to have another vacation soon, and treat it as our honeymoon.
We will arrive Milan at the night of the 29 of september. We don't have to stay there but would like to see and be in: Lake Como/ Lake Grada (or both, it's hard to decide), Venice for 2 nights, Tuscany, Florance (a day trip would be nice), and thinking on Cinque Terra. The problem is that our flight is leaving from Rome at the evenning of the 10th of October, so we thought we might see some of rome .
PLEASE help me plan a romantic gateaway with budget and our situation on mind. We are renting a car from Milan airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 2 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 3 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 6 Tracking the Weather
- 7 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 8 Where to eat in Rome?
- 9 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 10 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 11 Italy travel plan help
- 12 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 13 Thinking about the Fjords
- 14 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 15 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 16 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 17 Alsace to Austria?
- 18 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 19 Budapest language lessons
- 20 Tours in Wales
- 21 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 22 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 23 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 24 barcelona neighborhood
- 25 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
Please help! Late honeymoon with my pregnant wife in Italy