We decided to fly to italy this weekend, at the middle of our pregnancy, since we feel we wont be able to have another vacation soon, and treat it as our honeymoon.
We will arrive Milan at the night of the 29 of september. We don't have to stay there but would like to see and be in: Lake Como/ Lake Grada (or both, it's hard to decide), Venice for 2 nights, Tuscany, Florance (a day trip would be nice), and thinking on Cinque Terra. The problem is that our flight is leaving from Rome at the evenning of the 10th of October, so we thought we might see some of rome .
PLEASE help me plan a romantic gateaway with budget and our situation on mind. We are renting a car from Milan airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 3 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 6 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 9 Europe Sim card help
- 10 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 11 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 12 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 13 Local markets in Italy
- 14 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 15 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 16 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 17 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 18 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 19 Guides - Matera
- 20 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 21 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Buying flowers in London?
- 24 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 25 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
Please help! Late honeymoon with my pregnant wife in Italy