We decided to fly to italy this weekend, at the middle of our pregnancy, since we feel we wont be able to have another vacation soon, and treat it as our honeymoon.
We will arrive Milan at the night of the 29 of september. We don't have to stay there but would like to see and be in: Lake Como/ Lake Grada (or both, it's hard to decide), Venice for 2 nights, Tuscany, Florance (a day trip would be nice), and thinking on Cinque Terra. The problem is that our flight is leaving from Rome at the evenning of the 10th of October, so we thought we might see some of rome .
PLEASE help me plan a romantic gateaway with budget and our situation on mind. We are renting a car from Milan airport.
Please help! Late honeymoon with my pregnant wife in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 2 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 3 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 9 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 10 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 11 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 14 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 15 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 16 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 19 Question on France travel
- 20 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 21 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 22 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)