We will be visiting Rome and Venice in October. Our hotels are approximately 5 mins away from the train stations in each city. I would like suggestions on where to have the best/authentic pizza in Rome and the best seafood in Venice. Also, a good recommendation for dinner would be great. I would like to stay away from the tourist traps and don't mind walking to find the very best. Names of restaurants/pizza places is appreciated.
****Has anyone tried Pizzarium near the Vatican? Thoughts??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 2 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 7 Cell Phone Question
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 13 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 14 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 15 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 16 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 17 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 18 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 19 Campervan in Croatia
- 20 advance tickets?
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 23 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 24 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 25 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries