We will be visiting Rome and Venice in October. Our hotels are approximately 5 mins away from the train stations in each city. I would like suggestions on where to have the best/authentic pizza in Rome and the best seafood in Venice. Also, a good recommendation for dinner would be great. I would like to stay away from the tourist traps and don't mind walking to find the very best. Names of restaurants/pizza places is appreciated.
****Has anyone tried Pizzarium near the Vatican? Thoughts??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car for four adults and four bikes
- 2 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 3 Barcelona cooking classes
- 4 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 5 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 7 CDG airport and connection time
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 French restaurants
- 12 Switzerland
- 13 If you had to choose one......
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 20 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 21 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 22 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 25 family holiday Rome&Venice