I am going to study abroad for about a month in Spain, but before I head home I am going to visit Paris for 3 nights and 4 days. I know for sure I will be spending a day visiting Versailles and the Eiffel Tower, but I do want to make one day trip or even overnight trip to a nearby small town near Paris. I am a student so I will be on a budget but if it is something worth checking out I do not mind spending a little extra. I will be traveling solo so I would love to more about activities to do! Alot of the tours around Paris are made for couples and groups so any ideas will be great. My time is short, so I would love to make the best of it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 https://ozfacts.com/blue-fortera
- 4 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 7 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 8 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 9 35 Days?
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 12 Long weekend in Albania
- 13 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 14 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 15 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 16 car rental
- 17 Munich and....???
- 18 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 19 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Northern Ireland ideas