I am going to study abroad for about a month in Spain, but before I head home I am going to visit Paris for 3 nights and 4 days. I know for sure I will be spending a day visiting Versailles and the Eiffel Tower, but I do want to make one day trip or even overnight trip to a nearby small town near Paris. I am a student so I will be on a budget but if it is something worth checking out I do not mind spending a little extra. I will be traveling solo so I would love to more about activities to do! Alot of the tours around Paris are made for couples and groups so any ideas will be great. My time is short, so I would love to make the best of it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Portugal with large family
- 6 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 7 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Croatia
- 11 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Croatia trip Planning
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 19 Driving in Italy?
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Tour groups
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 Life on the Farm Draws Some French