I just joined the forum so not sure if there has been any threads on this already. If so please link me to them! I'm planning to visit Europe next month (France, Italy, Spain, Germany and some of the Scandnavian countries). Was just wondering whether the rumours I've heard about high rates of pickpocketing are true? Especially for Italy and Spain.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary questions
- 2 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 3 Amsterdam hotels
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 6 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 13 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 14 Brugge hotel help
- 15 Old European currency
- 16 Denmark or Sweden?
- 17 Five night Ireland Trip
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 London Hotels
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 1 month in Europe
- 25 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)