I just joined the forum so not sure if there has been any threads on this already. If so please link me to them! I'm planning to visit Europe next month (France, Italy, Spain, Germany and some of the Scandnavian countries). Was just wondering whether the rumours I've heard about high rates of pickpocketing are true? Especially for Italy and Spain.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tattoos in Italy
- 2 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 3 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 4 travel around Spain
- 5 Charming areas to explore in London
- 6 Another Question re Scotland
- 7 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 8 Anniversary Trip to Ireland
- 9 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 10 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 11 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 12 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 13 Restaurants
- 14 Where to stay in Umbria
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 17 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 18 Confused on which train pass
- 19 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 20 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 21 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 22 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 23 Gap of Dunloe
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy