Will spend 2 weeks in England in 3 different locations. We like to keep in touch with our Englishs friends and our home in US. What will be the best phone choice. We use Sprint in the US. Is there a international phone service we can use? Thanks.
Phone in England
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 4 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 9 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 10 Family European winter holiday
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 13 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 14 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 15 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 18 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 19 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 20 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 21 Istanbul hotels
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 2 Week European Itinerary
- 24 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 25 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy