Between the 7th and 13th September I will be visiting Lake Garda and will be based in Peschiera Del Garda. We will not be driving so we will be using public transport and boats. Now I need to know what day trips I can take from Peschiera Del Garda. I already know that I can go to Sirmione and Malcesine. Any other nice cities to towns. I don't want to go to Venice and Verona, or Gardaland. I read that Mantova is a nice place to go..what do you think? Any idea about the public transport company in Peschiera to check trips and times?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kechua HP PRINTER : Te^ch SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 HP 24*7
- 2 kontact: Tec^h SUPP0RT MS OUTLOOk/365 CONTACT 1/800≈681≈7208 microsoft
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 Help me make this possible!
- 5 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 6 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 7 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 8 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 9 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 11 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 12 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 19 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 20 Paris and Normandy
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 23 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 24 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 25 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris