Last summer I bought a cell phone in Italy. Does it depend on the make/model or should I definitely be able to buy a sim card (if that's the part that contains minutes that you buy?) when I land in Spain, so that I can use it there? And can people from other countries call me on it? Sorry.... I have no idea about this stuff. I only know about my iphone and that's it! Thanks.
Perhaps a stupid question about a cell phone purchased in Italy....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 5 Best beach town in Italy?
- 6 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 7 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 8 Help with England/Wales tour
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 10 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 11 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 12 Is Venice really dirty?
- 13 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 14 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 15 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 21 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 22 Italy in October 2015
- 23 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 24 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 25 I dream of Europe