Last summer I bought a cell phone in Italy. Does it depend on the make/model or should I definitely be able to buy a sim card (if that's the part that contains minutes that you buy?) when I land in Spain, so that I can use it there? And can people from other countries call me on it? Sorry.... I have no idea about this stuff. I only know about my iphone and that's it! Thanks.
Perhaps a stupid question about a cell phone purchased in Italy....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 biking in France
- 3 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 4 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 5 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 6 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 7 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 8 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 9 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 10 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 11 London restaurants
- 12 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 13 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 14 ITALO trains need help
- 15 Terrorism in Europe
- 16 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 17 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 18 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 19 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 20 100 years of French gratitude
- 21 London for Free
- 22 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 23 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 24 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 25 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets