Last summer I bought a cell phone in Italy. Does it depend on the make/model or should I definitely be able to buy a sim card (if that's the part that contains minutes that you buy?) when I land in Spain, so that I can use it there? And can people from other countries call me on it? Sorry.... I have no idea about this stuff. I only know about my iphone and that's it! Thanks.
Perhaps a stupid question about a cell phone purchased in Italy....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Areas to stay
- 2 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 3 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 4 Italy and Croatia
- 5 Your favourite places in Bath
- 6 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 7 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 8 Is this the right way<>?
- 9 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 10 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 11 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 12 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 13 Rental car scams in Italy
- 14 Italy - Month of July
- 15 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 16 Autumn in Paris
- 17 Europe Tour with Kids
- 18 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 19 St Germain
- 20 22 days or DIY tour
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 23 England & Scotland in April
- 24 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 25 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary