Last summer I bought a cell phone in Italy. Does it depend on the make/model or should I definitely be able to buy a sim card (if that's the part that contains minutes that you buy?) when I land in Spain, so that I can use it there? And can people from other countries call me on it? Sorry.... I have no idea about this stuff. I only know about my iphone and that's it! Thanks.
Perhaps a stupid question about a cell phone purchased in Italy....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy/ Spain in December
- 2 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 3 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 4 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 5 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 6 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 7 Rental car scams in Italy
- 8 Venice - things to do?
- 9 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 10 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 11 Rental Car in Paris
- 12 Seville Ronda Nerja Granada: Please critique Andalucia driving itinerary.
- 13 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 7 Cesky Krumlov and Prague
- 14 Quality > Quantity and Land > Cruise?
- 15 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 16 10 Days in Iceland
- 17 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 20 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 21 Need Help, Iceland
- 22 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 23 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 24 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 25 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland