Last summer I bought a cell phone in Italy. Does it depend on the make/model or should I definitely be able to buy a sim card (if that's the part that contains minutes that you buy?) when I land in Spain, so that I can use it there? And can people from other countries call me on it? Sorry.... I have no idea about this stuff. I only know about my iphone and that's it! Thanks.
Perhaps a stupid question about a cell phone purchased in Italy....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 2 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 3 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Too many Trip Reports
- 7 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 8 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 9 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 10 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 11 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 14 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 15 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 18 Help with England/Wales tour
- 19 Reykjavik hotels
- 20 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 21 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 22 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 23 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 24 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report