Last summer I bought a cell phone in Italy. Does it depend on the make/model or should I definitely be able to buy a sim card (if that's the part that contains minutes that you buy?) when I land in Spain, so that I can use it there? And can people from other countries call me on it? Sorry.... I have no idea about this stuff. I only know about my iphone and that's it! Thanks.
Perhaps a stupid question about a cell phone purchased in Italy....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 2 Help With Vienna
- 3 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 6 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 7 Trains in Europe
- 8 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 9 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 10 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 11 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 12 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 13 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 14 Netherlands and others
- 15 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 16 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 17 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 18 Raining in rome
- 19 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 20 Italian Lakes
- 21 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 22 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 23 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 24 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 25 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?