Last summer I bought a cell phone in Italy. Does it depend on the make/model or should I definitely be able to buy a sim card (if that's the part that contains minutes that you buy?) when I land in Spain, so that I can use it there? And can people from other countries call me on it? Sorry.... I have no idea about this stuff. I only know about my iphone and that's it! Thanks.
Perhaps a stupid question about a cell phone purchased in Italy....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 3 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 4 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 9 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 10 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 11 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 12 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 13 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 14 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 15 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 16 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 17 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 18 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 19 Ireland or Scotland
- 20 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 21 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 22 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 23 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014