Last summer I bought a cell phone in Italy. Does it depend on the make/model or should I definitely be able to buy a sim card (if that's the part that contains minutes that you buy?) when I land in Spain, so that I can use it there? And can people from other countries call me on it? Sorry.... I have no idea about this stuff. I only know about my iphone and that's it! Thanks.
Perhaps a stupid question about a cell phone purchased in Italy....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 2 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 3 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 4 CDG questions
- 5 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 6 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 7 Great restaurants in Italy
- 8 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 9 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 10 Amalfi coast in May
- 11 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 12 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 13 Amsterday > Bruges
- 14 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 15 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 16 Greece after the Vote
- 17 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 18 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 19 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 20 Germany for 3 weeks
- 21 Germany and Switzerland
- 22 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 23 Renting an apt.
- 24 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 25 northern Portugal