The Paris Top 100 and Superthread posts are some of my favorite sources of information about Paris here at Fodors. Can we get one started for those of us who venture to Paris with children? Maybe a combo Top 100 and Superthread... listing the many great things to do with kids, and any pertinent travel information from the superthread that would help parents planning a trip with kids?
(There may very well be overlap with the other posts, and if so, please feel free to include them here. I think it would be helpful to know what parts of an attraction are so delightful through children's eyes.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 2 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 3 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 4 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 8 What to take to Germany
- 9 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 10 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 11 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 12 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 13 Scotland Trip
- 14 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 15 Advices about our itiniary
- 16 4 week trip Turkey
- 17 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 18 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Private transportation
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 22 Suggestions for travel
- 23 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 24 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 25 Holiday in Austria