The Paris Top 100 and Superthread posts are some of my favorite sources of information about Paris here at Fodors. Can we get one started for those of us who venture to Paris with children? Maybe a combo Top 100 and Superthread... listing the many great things to do with kids, and any pertinent travel information from the superthread that would help parents planning a trip with kids?
(There may very well be overlap with the other posts, and if so, please feel free to include them here. I think it would be helpful to know what parts of an attraction are so delightful through children's eyes.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holland Itinerary
- 2 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 3 Car Trawler
- 4 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 5 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 6 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 7 weather/ flowers in bloom for a duoro river cruise in March or April
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 10 I forgot my international driver permit
- 11 Printing Jungfrau Pass
- 12 Lucerne Activities - early October
- 13 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 14 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 5 Days in Dublin
- 18 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 19 Baltic Cruise?
- 20 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 21 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 22 Northern Italy and a bit of Bavaria, a family trip
- 23 Ordering in a Deli
- 24 Rome Airport Question!
- 25 Adaptors for Belgium