The Paris Top 100 and Superthread posts are some of my favorite sources of information about Paris here at Fodors. Can we get one started for those of us who venture to Paris with children? Maybe a combo Top 100 and Superthread... listing the many great things to do with kids, and any pertinent travel information from the superthread that would help parents planning a trip with kids?
(There may very well be overlap with the other posts, and if so, please feel free to include them here. I think it would be helpful to know what parts of an attraction are so delightful through children's eyes.)
Paris Top 100 Superthread---For Kids?
- 1 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 2 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 3 Backpacking through Europe
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 7 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 8 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 9 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 10 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 11 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 14 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 15 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 16 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 17 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 18 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 19 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 20 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 21 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 22 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 23 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 24 florence hotel
- 25 Renfi for Rail Europe