The Paris Top 100 and Superthread posts are some of my favorite sources of information about Paris here at Fodors. Can we get one started for those of us who venture to Paris with children? Maybe a combo Top 100 and Superthread... listing the many great things to do with kids, and any pertinent travel information from the superthread that would help parents planning a trip with kids?
(There may very well be overlap with the other posts, and if so, please feel free to include them here. I think it would be helpful to know what parts of an attraction are so delightful through children's eyes.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 2 Sicily help
- 3 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 4 Transport for local Venice travel
- 5 Borghese Gallery Question
- 6 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 7 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 8 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 9 London vacation rental agency
- 10 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 11 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 12 Towns around Lucca
- 13 Cork questions
- 14 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 15 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 16 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 17 Italy Vacation
- 18 Stu Tower
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 23 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 24 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 25 Germany or Sweden