The Paris Top 100 and Superthread posts are some of my favorite sources of information about Paris here at Fodors. Can we get one started for those of us who venture to Paris with children? Maybe a combo Top 100 and Superthread... listing the many great things to do with kids, and any pertinent travel information from the superthread that would help parents planning a trip with kids?
(There may very well be overlap with the other posts, and if so, please feel free to include them here. I think it would be helpful to know what parts of an attraction are so delightful through children's eyes.)
Paris Top 100 Superthread---For Kids?
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 3 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 4 Russia visa denials
- 5 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 6 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 7 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 8 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 9 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 10 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 11 Best area to stay in Rome
- 12 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 13 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 14 Am I too fat too travel?
- 15 Crete in April
- 16 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 17 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 18 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 19 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 20 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 21 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 22 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 23 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 24 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 25 Paris Ticket t+