The Paris Top 100 and Superthread posts are some of my favorite sources of information about Paris here at Fodors. Can we get one started for those of us who venture to Paris with children? Maybe a combo Top 100 and Superthread... listing the many great things to do with kids, and any pertinent travel information from the superthread that would help parents planning a trip with kids?
(There may very well be overlap with the other posts, and if so, please feel free to include them here. I think it would be helpful to know what parts of an attraction are so delightful through children's eyes.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 2 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 3 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 4 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 Cinqueterre
- 7 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 8 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 9 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 10 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 11 Road trip Italy
- 12 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 13 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 14 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 15 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 16 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 17 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 18 Hilton CPH no loner
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 French Wedding
- 22 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 23 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones