The Paris Top 100 and Superthread posts are some of my favorite sources of information about Paris here at Fodors. Can we get one started for those of us who venture to Paris with children? Maybe a combo Top 100 and Superthread... listing the many great things to do with kids, and any pertinent travel information from the superthread that would help parents planning a trip with kids?
(There may very well be overlap with the other posts, and if so, please feel free to include them here. I think it would be helpful to know what parts of an attraction are so delightful through children's eyes.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 2 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 3 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 4 Ibiiza Spain
- 5 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 6 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 7 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 8 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 9 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 10 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 11 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 12 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 13 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 14 3 nights in Madrid
- 15 Help with Ireland Trip
- 16 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 17 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 18 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 19 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 20 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 21 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 22 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 23 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 24 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches