The Paris Top 100 and Superthread posts are some of my favorite sources of information about Paris here at Fodors. Can we get one started for those of us who venture to Paris with children? Maybe a combo Top 100 and Superthread... listing the many great things to do with kids, and any pertinent travel information from the superthread that would help parents planning a trip with kids?
(There may very well be overlap with the other posts, and if so, please feel free to include them here. I think it would be helpful to know what parts of an attraction are so delightful through children's eyes.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 2 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 5 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 6 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 7 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 8 Germany in December Trip Report
- 9 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 10 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 11 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 12 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 13 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 14 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 15 Planning a European Trip
- 16 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 17 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 18 Italy for Christmas Week
- 19 train or plane
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments