I have 3 nights, 4 days, to explore France, Switzerland or Italy on my way to Venice from Paris. Where would you suggest I stop on the way? I'd sort of like to have a base, rent a car, and see some small towns and beautiful nature, but I'm open to other ideas. ( I was going to head to Liechtenstein but it looks like it will be raining and without the mountians, I don't know if it's worth it.)
Paris to Venice - what should I see on the way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 2 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 3 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 4 northern Portugal
- 5 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 6 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 7 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 8 Help me with this trip
- 9 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 10 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 11 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 12 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 13 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 14 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 17 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 18 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 19 Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 21 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 22 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 23 Great restaurants in Italy
- 24 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 25 Zurich and other cities to visit?