I have 3 nights, 4 days, to explore France, Switzerland or Italy on my way to Venice from Paris. Where would you suggest I stop on the way? I'd sort of like to have a base, rent a car, and see some small towns and beautiful nature, but I'm open to other ideas. ( I was going to head to Liechtenstein but it looks like it will be raining and without the mountians, I don't know if it's worth it.)
Paris to Venice - what should I see on the way?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 2 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 3 Spain - Andalucia
- 4 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 5 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 9 One more last question on Bayeux
- 10 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 11 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 12 Medieval Tallinn
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 19 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Italian language schools
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 When to visit Provence updated info
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS