I'm starting to plan a 14-day trip to Europe from Canada. We are a family of 4, with teenagers and will be arriving in Paris. Europapark is a must for us, but once we've visited these two places, our itinerary is wide open, any suggestions?
Paris to Europapark, then what?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 3 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 4 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 5 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 6 one last portugal car rental question
- 7 Venice
- 8 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 9 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 12 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 13 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 16 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 17 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 18 Hotel in Venice
- 19 Day trip on the Rhine
- 20 Avignon to London?
- 21 Swiss rail passes
- 22 Day trips
- 23 Europe in 21 days
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!