I'm starting to plan a 14-day trip to Europe from Canada. We are a family of 4, with teenagers and will be arriving in Paris. Europapark is a must for us, but once we've visited these two places, our itinerary is wide open, any suggestions?
Paris to Europapark, then what?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 caroline_venezia
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 First time to Switzerland
- 4 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 5 Granada
- 6 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 7 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 8 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 9 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 12 A Sardinia trip report
- 13 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 14 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 15 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 16 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 17 First time Ireland trip
- 18 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 19 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 20 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 23 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 24 22 year olds in Europe
- 25 Earthquakes in Tuscany