My wife and I have always used Metro & buses in Paris, but this coming trip, we are taking our son, daughter-in-law and 21-month-old grandson.
We'd still prefer public transport using our Navigo cards (we can get cards for them), but with four adults and a child (free on Metro), they may prefer taxis. A couple of points:
(a) I don't think they're bringing child seat...will taxis?
(b) How numerous are taxis large enough for the five of us? I assume a 7-passenger SUV taxi would be necessary, since front seats only seat two people...is that correct?
Will that significantly increase the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Studying art in English in venice
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 7 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 8 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 9 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 10 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 11 Help on ancient history route
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 17 French language immersion schools in France
- 18 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 22 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Trogir or Split