My wife and I have always used Metro & buses in Paris, but this coming trip, we are taking our son, daughter-in-law and 21-month-old grandson.
We'd still prefer public transport using our Navigo cards (we can get cards for them), but with four adults and a child (free on Metro), they may prefer taxis. A couple of points:
(a) I don't think they're bringing child seat...will taxis?
(b) How numerous are taxis large enough for the five of us? I assume a 7-passenger SUV taxi would be necessary, since front seats only seat two people...is that correct?
Will that significantly increase the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 2 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 3 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 4 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 5 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 7 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 8 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 9 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 10 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 11 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 12 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 13 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 14 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 15 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 16 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 17 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 18 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 19 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 20 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 21 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 22 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 23 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 24 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 25 Piedmont as a destination