My wife and I have always used Metro & buses in Paris, but this coming trip, we are taking our son, daughter-in-law and 21-month-old grandson.
We'd still prefer public transport using our Navigo cards (we can get cards for them), but with four adults and a child (free on Metro), they may prefer taxis. A couple of points:
(a) I don't think they're bringing child seat...will taxis?
(b) How numerous are taxis large enough for the five of us? I assume a 7-passenger SUV taxi would be necessary, since front seats only seat two people...is that correct?
Will that significantly increase the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 2 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 3 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 4 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 5 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 6 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 7 A few more questions about Brittany
- 8 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 9 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 10 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 11 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 12 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 13 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 14 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 15 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 16 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 17 4 days each in London and Paris
- 18 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 19 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 20 Switzerland in September
- 21 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 22 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 23 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 24 Positano or Sorrento?
- 25 Paris in November