My wife and I have always used Metro & buses in Paris, but this coming trip, we are taking our son, daughter-in-law and 21-month-old grandson.
We'd still prefer public transport using our Navigo cards (we can get cards for them), but with four adults and a child (free on Metro), they may prefer taxis. A couple of points:
(a) I don't think they're bringing child seat...will taxis?
(b) How numerous are taxis large enough for the five of us? I assume a 7-passenger SUV taxi would be necessary, since front seats only seat two people...is that correct?
Will that significantly increase the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 2 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 3 Need help with my itinerary
- 4 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 10 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 11 Killarney
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 14 12-14 nights enough ?
- 15 5 days northern spain, help us !
- 16 Salon de l’Agriculture in Paris: foods, cows, orchid and Swissman
- 17 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 18 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 19 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Prague and Budapest
- 22 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 23 Berlin, Germany
- 24 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 25 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....