My wife and I have always used Metro & buses in Paris, but this coming trip, we are taking our son, daughter-in-law and 21-month-old grandson.
We'd still prefer public transport using our Navigo cards (we can get cards for them), but with four adults and a child (free on Metro), they may prefer taxis. A couple of points:
(a) I don't think they're bringing child seat...will taxis?
(b) How numerous are taxis large enough for the five of us? I assume a 7-passenger SUV taxi would be necessary, since front seats only seat two people...is that correct?
Will that significantly increase the cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 2 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 3 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 6 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 8 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 9 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 10 Driving through Paris
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 San Sebastián
- 15 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 16 italy Cinque Terre
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 19 Can parking
- 20 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 21 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 24 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna