Please help out a couple in their late 20's planning Europe trip in August. We have a full 11 days not counting arriving and departing. Itinerary: Arrive in Paris and stay 4 days, Fly to Venice 3 days, train to Rome 4 days. Depart out of Rome… Do we have enough time for this? Should we choose train or fly to both cities? Also want to visit countryside in Rome? Any suggestions where to go that might see countryside with wine tasting? Any adventurous tours we should try? Bike touring? Want to see the city but not overdo it because it is a vacation. Also budget hotels or B&B recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 2 Driving through Paris
- 3 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 4 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 5 Bruges
- 6 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 7 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 11 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 12 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 13 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 14 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 15 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 16 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 17 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 18 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 19 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 20 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 21 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 22 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 23 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 24 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg