Please help out a couple in their late 20's planning Europe trip in August. We have a full 11 days not counting arriving and departing. Itinerary: Arrive in Paris and stay 4 days, Fly to Venice 3 days, train to Rome 4 days. Depart out of Rome… Do we have enough time for this? Should we choose train or fly to both cities? Also want to visit countryside in Rome? Any suggestions where to go that might see countryside with wine tasting? Any adventurous tours we should try? Bike touring? Want to see the city but not overdo it because it is a vacation. Also budget hotels or B&B recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things to do in Montpellier
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 4 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 5 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 6 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 7 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 10 3 week trip with children
- 11 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Italy in 11 Days
- 16 dinner jackets
- 17 French election
- 18 Leather goods in Florence
- 19 Piedmont as a destination
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 22 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 23 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train