Please help out a couple in their late 20's planning Europe trip in August. We have a full 11 days not counting arriving and departing. Itinerary: Arrive in Paris and stay 4 days, Fly to Venice 3 days, train to Rome 4 days. Depart out of Rome… Do we have enough time for this? Should we choose train or fly to both cities? Also want to visit countryside in Rome? Any suggestions where to go that might see countryside with wine tasting? Any adventurous tours we should try? Bike touring? Want to see the city but not overdo it because it is a vacation. Also budget hotels or B&B recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 2 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 3 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 4 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 5 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 6 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 7 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 8 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 9 Do most people find a place to pitch a tent, tour europe
- 10 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 11 Cinqueterre
- 12 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 13 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 14 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 15 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 16 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 17 YIKES!
- 18 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 19 Final Four
- 20 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 21 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 22 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 23 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 24 Cash machines ATM
- 25 ideas for four days in Reykjavic