Please help out a couple in their late 20's planning Europe trip in August. We have a full 11 days not counting arriving and departing. Itinerary: Arrive in Paris and stay 4 days, Fly to Venice 3 days, train to Rome 4 days. Depart out of Rome… Do we have enough time for this? Should we choose train or fly to both cities? Also want to visit countryside in Rome? Any suggestions where to go that might see countryside with wine tasting? Any adventurous tours we should try? Bike touring? Want to see the city but not overdo it because it is a vacation. Also budget hotels or B&B recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 4 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 5 Italian lakes
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 France, UK and Ireland
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 12 French theater in Paris
- 13 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 16 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 17 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 18 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 19 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 20 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 21 What do after Bernia Express?
- 22 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Walking itinerary in England?
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies