Please help out a couple in their late 20's planning Europe trip in August. We have a full 11 days not counting arriving and departing. Itinerary: Arrive in Paris and stay 4 days, Fly to Venice 3 days, train to Rome 4 days. Depart out of Rome… Do we have enough time for this? Should we choose train or fly to both cities? Also want to visit countryside in Rome? Any suggestions where to go that might see countryside with wine tasting? Any adventurous tours we should try? Bike touring? Want to see the city but not overdo it because it is a vacation. Also budget hotels or B&B recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라˘온라인카지노추천
- 2 코리아카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라추천∈바카라카지노사이트
- 3 icloud@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*
- 4 오푸스게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노주소♥바카라카지노사이트
- 5 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 6 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 7 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 8 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 9 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 13 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 14 Studying art in English in venice
- 15 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 16 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 17 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 Trogir or Split
- 20 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 21 Scotland
- 22 Hotels in Turin
- 23 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 24 Istria in two days
- 25 Barcelona and Paris trip report