Please help out a couple in their late 20's planning Europe trip in August. We have a full 11 days not counting arriving and departing. Itinerary: Arrive in Paris and stay 4 days, Fly to Venice 3 days, train to Rome 4 days. Depart out of Rome… Do we have enough time for this? Should we choose train or fly to both cities? Also want to visit countryside in Rome? Any suggestions where to go that might see countryside with wine tasting? Any adventurous tours we should try? Bike touring? Want to see the city but not overdo it because it is a vacation. Also budget hotels or B&B recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 base for Andalucia
- 2 Globus Iberian Tour
- 3 Italy travel plan help
- 4 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 5 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 6 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 7 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 8 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 9 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 10 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 11 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 12 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 13 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 17 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 18 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 19 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 20 Poland to Austria In December
- 21 Alsace to Austria?
- 22 Wales
- 23 Paris in early august
- 24 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 25 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?