Please help out a couple in their late 20's planning Europe trip in August. We have a full 11 days not counting arriving and departing. Itinerary: Arrive in Paris and stay 4 days, Fly to Venice 3 days, train to Rome 4 days. Depart out of Rome… Do we have enough time for this? Should we choose train or fly to both cities? Also want to visit countryside in Rome? Any suggestions where to go that might see countryside with wine tasting? Any adventurous tours we should try? Bike touring? Want to see the city but not overdo it because it is a vacation. Also budget hotels or B&B recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 의왕안마): + http://dbg28.com >구글에서[섹존]검색하세요^
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 1 month in Europe
- 7 London Hotels
- 8 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 9 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 13 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 14 10 days in Paris and......
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 LIsbon
- 17 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 18 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 19 Iceland in 7 days.
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Luggage Storage
- 24 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt