I shall be in Paris at the end of August. I'll be staying at a hotel (Saint Pierre Hotel) in the 6th Arrondissement. I was wondering if you'll could recommend some places to grab breakfast, lunch and dinner in the area. Nothing fancy, just a regular meal.
I am staying for 5 days; would $100/day for food and transportation be a reasonable estimate? I don't plan to take cabs, plan to take the bus or the metro. This would be my first time in Europe.
Also, I looking online at Velib bike rentals. I already ordered the Andrews Credit Union Chip and Pin card, will hopefully receive it soon. Has anyone on here tried the Velib bike rentals? Any other bike rentals that you would recommend?
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places of interest
- 2 getting to CDG
- 3 Croatia transportation question.
- 4 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 5 Ireland hotel questions
- 6 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 7 vienna
- 8 Questions about Polish sights
- 9 Croatia Ferry Help
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 12 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 19 Switzerland in November?
- 20 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 21 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 22 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 25 Barcelona cooking classes
Paris: Places to eat in the 6th Arr. -and- Velib bike rental question