I shall be in Paris at the end of August. I'll be staying at a hotel (Saint Pierre Hotel) in the 6th Arrondissement. I was wondering if you'll could recommend some places to grab breakfast, lunch and dinner in the area. Nothing fancy, just a regular meal.
I am staying for 5 days; would $100/day for food and transportation be a reasonable estimate? I don't plan to take cabs, plan to take the bus or the metro. This would be my first time in Europe.
Also, I looking online at Velib bike rentals. I already ordered the Andrews Credit Union Chip and Pin card, will hopefully receive it soon. Has anyone on here tried the Velib bike rentals? Any other bike rentals that you would recommend?
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 2 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 3 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 6 Short Trip in July
- 7 Things to do in Brussels
- 8 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Greek Islands (small)
- 11 Campervan in Croatia
- 12 K-Day
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 16 UK Visa Help
- 17 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 18 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 19 Spain in December
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 22 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 25 Cell Phone Question
Paris: Places to eat in the 6th Arr. -and- Velib bike rental question