Would like to hear some opinions on whether to buy the Paris Pass or the Museum Pass (probably a two day). Hope to have a hotel near Notre Dame and go to the Lourve, the Orsay, the Rodin, see the gardens of Versailles, take a boat ride (no meal), do the hop aboard bus tour, see Notre Dame, walk to the Arc de Triomphe via the Tuileries and the Champ s Elysees, and enjoy sidewalk cafes and walking along the Seine and over its bridges . Don't plan to climb to the top of the Arc de Triomphe or the Towers of Notre Dame. Thanks for any other ideas, too.
Paris Pass or Museum Pass???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 4 Sicily Suggetions
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 7 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 15 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 16 London hotel
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 20 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 23 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Paris in April?