Would like to hear some opinions on whether to buy the Paris Pass or the Museum Pass (probably a two day). Hope to have a hotel near Notre Dame and go to the Lourve, the Orsay, the Rodin, see the gardens of Versailles, take a boat ride (no meal), do the hop aboard bus tour, see Notre Dame, walk to the Arc de Triomphe via the Tuileries and the Champ s Elysees, and enjoy sidewalk cafes and walking along the Seine and over its bridges . Don't plan to climb to the top of the Arc de Triomphe or the Towers of Notre Dame. Thanks for any other ideas, too.
Paris Pass or Museum Pass???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2014
- 2 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 3 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 9 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 10 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 14 SIM card for eastern europe
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 17 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 18 Lofoten ferry
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 21 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 22 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 23 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 24 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 25 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary