Would like to hear some opinions on whether to buy the Paris Pass or the Museum Pass (probably a two day). Hope to have a hotel near Notre Dame and go to the Lourve, the Orsay, the Rodin, see the gardens of Versailles, take a boat ride (no meal), do the hop aboard bus tour, see Notre Dame, walk to the Arc de Triomphe via the Tuileries and the Champ s Elysees, and enjoy sidewalk cafes and walking along the Seine and over its bridges . Don't plan to climb to the top of the Arc de Triomphe or the Towers of Notre Dame. Thanks for any other ideas, too.
Paris Pass or Museum Pass???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coffee in Naples
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 4 A Sardinia trip report
- 5 22 year olds in Europe
- 6 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 7 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 8 Granada
- 9 Azores
- 10 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 13 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 14 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 15 4 weeks in the UK
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 18 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 19 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 20 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 21 First time to Switzerland
- 22 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 23 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 24 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 25 Eastern Europe