Would like to hear some opinions on whether to buy the Paris Pass or the Museum Pass (probably a two day). Hope to have a hotel near Notre Dame and go to the Lourve, the Orsay, the Rodin, see the gardens of Versailles, take a boat ride (no meal), do the hop aboard bus tour, see Notre Dame, walk to the Arc de Triomphe via the Tuileries and the Champ s Elysees, and enjoy sidewalk cafes and walking along the Seine and over its bridges . Don't plan to climb to the top of the Arc de Triomphe or the Towers of Notre Dame. Thanks for any other ideas, too.
Paris Pass or Museum Pass???
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Family European winter holiday
- 2 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 6 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Travel by train or bus
- 10 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 11 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Traveling within Italy
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Florence in October
- 16 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 London at Easter
- 19 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Advises for trip to Russia
- 24 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 25 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014