Would like to hear some opinions on whether to buy the Paris Pass or the Museum Pass (probably a two day). Hope to have a hotel near Notre Dame and go to the Lourve, the Orsay, the Rodin, see the gardens of Versailles, take a boat ride (no meal), do the hop aboard bus tour, see Notre Dame, walk to the Arc de Triomphe via the Tuileries and the Champ s Elysees, and enjoy sidewalk cafes and walking along the Seine and over its bridges . Don't plan to climb to the top of the Arc de Triomphe or the Towers of Notre Dame. Thanks for any other ideas, too.
Paris Pass or Museum Pass???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Germain
- 2 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 3 First Time to UK since 2001
- 4 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 5 Hotels that we found special
- 6 Art in Paris
- 7 Rental car while in Ireland
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Too many Trip Reports
- 12 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 13 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 15 Great London Bars with a view
- 16 I dream of Europe
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 21 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 22 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 23 Reykjavik hotels
- 24 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 25 Barcelona attraction tickets