Hello to all.
Husband and I will be in Paris the last two weeks of August and first week of September. Is there any reason to hope that the summer crowds might start to diminish a bit by late August/early September? I'm wondering for example if there would be any benefit to saving a trip to Versailles til late in our visit. Or is Versailles always crazy crowded?
Also, since we'll have three weeks, any recommendations for perhaps lesser known museums or other spots we should visit? We both enjoy art and history.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shorts in South of France?
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 4 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 5 Camogli and surrounds
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 8 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 9 Route des Vins
- 10 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Les Invalides Night Show
- 13 base for Andalucia
- 14 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 15 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 limousine services - milan - rome
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 25 Homesaty
Hello to all.