Hello to all.
Husband and I will be in Paris the last two weeks of August and first week of September. Is there any reason to hope that the summer crowds might start to diminish a bit by late August/early September? I'm wondering for example if there would be any benefit to saving a trip to Versailles til late in our visit. Or is Versailles always crazy crowded?
Also, since we'll have three weeks, any recommendations for perhaps lesser known museums or other spots we should visit? We both enjoy art and history.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 2 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 8 Train help for Prague
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Versailles
- 14 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 15 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 22 Meteora for older folk
- 23 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 24 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
Hello to all.