Hello to all.
Husband and I will be in Paris the last two weeks of August and first week of September. Is there any reason to hope that the summer crowds might start to diminish a bit by late August/early September? I'm wondering for example if there would be any benefit to saving a trip to Versailles til late in our visit. Or is Versailles always crazy crowded?
Also, since we'll have three weeks, any recommendations for perhaps lesser known museums or other spots we should visit? We both enjoy art and history.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 워커힐경마＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트주소♀라이브바카라
- 2 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 3 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 4 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 5 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 6 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 9 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 15 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 16 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 23 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 24 Cordoba Overnight?
- 25 Piedmont as a destination
Hello to all.