Hello to all.
Husband and I will be in Paris the last two weeks of August and first week of September. Is there any reason to hope that the summer crowds might start to diminish a bit by late August/early September? I'm wondering for example if there would be any benefit to saving a trip to Versailles til late in our visit. Or is Versailles always crazy crowded?
Also, since we'll have three weeks, any recommendations for perhaps lesser known museums or other spots we should visit? We both enjoy art and history.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 2 Paris to Italy
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Electrical Power Conversion
- 6 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 7 Douro Valley in January?
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 10 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 11 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 17 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 18 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 19 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 20 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 21 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 22 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 23 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 24 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 25 Barcelona alternative
Hello to all.