I'm sending my 17 y/o daughter and 60(ish) my mom to meet my father in Paris in late June. He will be there on business, and so the ladies will be exploring on their own during the day. I'm looking for a more "American" style hotel that is centrally located but not insanely expensive. Not sure if Marriotts, Hiltons etc are a good bet or if they are just grossly over priced becusae of the familiarity of their names. Thanks!
- 1 What is the best food in France?
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 4 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 5 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 6 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 7 Visit to Russia - Money
- 8 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 9 Backpacking through Europe
- 10 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 11 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 12 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 13 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 14 Visa to TURKEY
- 15 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 16 Istanbul Hotels
- 17 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 18 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 19 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 20 Paris metro
- 21 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 22 Berlin Hotels
- 23 ferry to Harwich
- 24 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy