My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon trip to Paris, Venice, Rome (in the same order) in the month of February'13. But we are now skeptical about Paris for the month of Feb.
We are keeping Paris mostly as a tourist destination (because of the costly hotels) - so we have plans for each day we are gonna be there - a whole day for selected museums and Eiffel tower; next day for Disneyland; third day for a quick trip to Versailles (if possible). But can an unexpected rainy day could spoil our plans?
Could Paris residents/frequent visitors be of help here and please do let me know what is the weather like in February in general? Also, is Disneyland a good idea during winters? Especially the roller coaster?!
I really do want to visit the beautiful city that I have so much heard about from many! But if Feb is not the right time, I might just drop it from our itinerary this time, and instead include Florence.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 2 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 5 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 6 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 7 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 9 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 10 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 11 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 12 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 13 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Switzerland in September
- 16 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 17 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 18 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 19 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 20 Lyon france-- rental car
- 21 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 22 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 23 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 24 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 25 Greece mainland and islands