My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon trip to Paris, Venice, Rome (in the same order) in the month of February'13. But we are now skeptical about Paris for the month of Feb.
We are keeping Paris mostly as a tourist destination (because of the costly hotels) - so we have plans for each day we are gonna be there - a whole day for selected museums and Eiffel tower; next day for Disneyland; third day for a quick trip to Versailles (if possible). But can an unexpected rainy day could spoil our plans?
Could Paris residents/frequent visitors be of help here and please do let me know what is the weather like in February in general? Also, is Disneyland a good idea during winters? Especially the roller coaster?!
I really do want to visit the beautiful city that I have so much heard about from many! But if Feb is not the right time, I might just drop it from our itinerary this time, and instead include Florence.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208AOLTec*h
- 2 Dell@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 3 Greece
- 4 Ex-pats with young kids
- 5 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 6 southeast sicily town as home base
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 9 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 10 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 11 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 12 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 13 London with Teens Trip Report
- 14 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 15 Top Tapas Tascas
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 19 Iceland car rental agencies
- 20 Ludwig Castles
- 21 Best Viking Sites
- 22 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 23 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 24 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 25 Hotels in Turin