My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon trip to Paris, Venice, Rome (in the same order) in the month of February'13. But we are now skeptical about Paris for the month of Feb.
We are keeping Paris mostly as a tourist destination (because of the costly hotels) - so we have plans for each day we are gonna be there - a whole day for selected museums and Eiffel tower; next day for Disneyland; third day for a quick trip to Versailles (if possible). But can an unexpected rainy day could spoil our plans?
Could Paris residents/frequent visitors be of help here and please do let me know what is the weather like in February in general? Also, is Disneyland a good idea during winters? Especially the roller coaster?!
I really do want to visit the beautiful city that I have so much heard about from many! But if Feb is not the right time, I might just drop it from our itinerary this time, and instead include Florence.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 2 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 3 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 4 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 7 Short Trip in July
- 8 Things to do in Brussels
- 9 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 Campervan in Croatia
- 13 K-Day
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 UK Visa Help
- 18 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 19 Spain in December
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 22 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 25 Cell Phone Question