My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon trip to Paris, Venice, Rome (in the same order) in the month of February'13. But we are now skeptical about Paris for the month of Feb.
We are keeping Paris mostly as a tourist destination (because of the costly hotels) - so we have plans for each day we are gonna be there - a whole day for selected museums and Eiffel tower; next day for Disneyland; third day for a quick trip to Versailles (if possible). But can an unexpected rainy day could spoil our plans?
Could Paris residents/frequent visitors be of help here and please do let me know what is the weather like in February in general? Also, is Disneyland a good idea during winters? Especially the roller coaster?!
I really do want to visit the beautiful city that I have so much heard about from many! But if Feb is not the right time, I might just drop it from our itinerary this time, and instead include Florence.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 Days in Spain
- 2 Pay attention to your watches !
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 5 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 8 8 Days in Spain
- 9 Venice/Mestre
- 10 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 11 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 12 car insurance italy
- 13 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 14 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 15 Italy Car Scam
- 16 auto europa or auto europe?
- 17 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 21 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 22 Spanish Medical Providers
- 23 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 24 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris